EA Detailer represents a distinctive voice in the surface treatment. We are committed to your Automobiles achieving concours' detailing standard. Our mission is not to please our customers, it is not about satisfying our customers; it is about AMAZING you. We delivers professional grooming with ZERO room for errors.
A premium automotive aesthetics boutique; FOX Motorworks offers bespoke services tailoring to your automobile's cosmetic needs. We believe that your automobile is your spirit animal. It closely represents your unique character. This is why we exist; To enhance your automobile's cosmetic value.
We specialise in Custom Bodykit Styling, Automotive Paintwork, Vinyl Stickers & Designs, Automotive Detailing, Grooming and Coating, Vehicular Pest Management, Leather Upholstery Customisations.
Hi All. Don't plan any upgrades to my ride but can I check the FC you guys are getting? Saw some with about 9 to 10 l/100km. I'm currently getting about 11.4 l/100 km based on the on board computer. The service agent says this is normal.
Also, can upgrading with a Race Chip help to improve consumption? 11.4 seems too high in my opinion.
last night as i started my car, the engine light came on suddenly.
this is just 1 hour after from my previous drive home when everything is
the light went on for the whole of the night when i was driving. i tried checking whether the coolant was low or not or any other symptoms via
gauges- boost, oil pressure and oil temp looked okay too
and then this morning when i was about to make my mind to send the car
for a check, the engine light no longer lights up already and now is still okay.
can any bro advise me what to do ? Do i still send the car in for check despite the light has no longer on or continue to drive until the light is
on and refuses to go off ?
Help Please !
Leftover items that I have,
1) Stock down-pipe, all catalytic intact, $300
2) Stock timing belt cover, SOLD
3) Stock up-pipe, $30
4) Stock extractor, $60
5) Stock middle piece grill with logo, $10
6) Stock Steering wheel, SOLD
7) Blitz Nur Spec R exhaust with mid pipe, $350
8) Subaru logo emblem, $10
9) Stock V8 tail light, SOLD
10) JDM STI optitron speedometer, SOLD
11) Subaru Coolant x 1, $40
12) TD04 turbo, SOLD
13) Used aftermarket horn, $10
14) Oil cooler hose, $100
15) Mobil one 5w50 4L x 2, SOLD
16) Apexi Turbo timer (replica), $10
17) Garmin Portable friction mount, $10
18) Volt Stabiliser, $10
19) Oil filter x 1, $5
20) Brembo brake pad for STI gold BBK temp 550, front and back, SOLD
21) 17” replica sport rim with tyre, only have one. Cos I use it as my spare tyre. If you a pair, I can work something out. $50
Those items that you can’t find the photo here, you may need to look at my other post.
Most of the parts are from Impreza Hawkeye WRX
Price can be nego if it’s a reasonable price!!! Price has been reduced!!! Just want to clear!!!