Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bloodbecks

Tunning For TS

27 posts in this topic

Any bros here running on stock and tune their ride?

Hi there,

generally most cars can get performance gains even in stock form. You can still expect to get better throttle response and power gain.

Let me know if you are interested in getting your car tuned.

Thanks

Any bros here running on stock and tune their ride?

Hi there' date='

generally most cars can get performance gains even in stock form. You can still expect to get better throttle response and power gain.

Let me know if you are interested in getting your car tuned.

Thanks[/quote:1rt3povq']sorry to hijack e thread..any ideas wats e range to do a tuning?

sorry to hijack e thread..any ideas wats e range to do a tuning?

you refering to the cost?

Sorry to hijack the thread, how about the cost? Hee hee...

Hi, PM you he price already.

Thanks

Exiga GT can do tuning?

Hi Bro,

yes, Exiga GT certainly can be tuned. I just did 1 that day with a complete high and low boost setting option. The car ran very well very good response and power gains. Car is much more lively and runs smoother. It certainly transforms your MPV to a "WRX"

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

Hi Bro,

yes, Exiga GT certainly can be tuned. I just did 1 that day with a complete high and low boost setting option. The car ran very well very good response and power gains. Car is much more lively and runs smoother. It certainly transforms your MPV to a "WRX"

Thanks

I think i noe who u are refering to...Wanzie? Try his car first. Thanks

Hi Bro,

Thanks

MPV tp Rex sia!!!,

Just a question, when we first bought the car, everything is being set in the factory, wat if your battery went dead, will it reset your ecu settings?

MPV tp Rex sia!!!,

Just a question, when we first bought the car, everything is being set in the factory, wat if your battery went dead, will it reset your ecu settings?

was on Unichip on my previous ride. Battery die on me after I came back from oversea. Dun feel any different after battery replacement

Hi Bro,

Thanks

juz curious, tuned using wat? unichip wif turbo module? ecutek? openecu?

juz curious, tuned using wat? unichip wif turbo module? ecutek? openecu?

my friend exiga GT was tuned using Unichip w turbo module. I think he's talking abt the same guy

my friend exiga GT was tuned using Unichip w turbo module. I think he's talking abt the same guy

I set up the Exiga GT using the Unichip Version Q+. With the Q+, I was able to run it with the Perrin Electronic Boost Control Solenoid where boost control can be set up just like how the Apexi AVCR via a flip switch for High or Low boost option.

With this set up, we are able to tune the car to get a much faster boost response with proper A/F and ignition correction too.

Thanks

bros,

a tuned ride can make an immense difference to our drives. you'd be amazed by how different your ride feels.

my ride (my05 rex) was also tuned by andrew (not related to him in any way, just some feedback on his services) - nice, patient chap who took the time plus heaps of effort to tune my ride up to the early hours of the morning.

*disclaimer: a quicker ride comes with the added responsiblity of keeping a safe presence on the roads. safe motoring guys!

Bro, unichip do improve the overall performance of the car.. Then again, it all boils down to the tuner.. =)

bros,

a tuned ride can make an immense difference to our drives. you'd be amazed by how different your ride feels.

my ride (my05 rex) was also tuned by andrew (not related to him in any way, just some feedback on his services) - nice, patient chap who took the time plus heaps of effort to tune my ride up to the early hours of the morning.

*disclaimer: a quicker ride comes with the added responsiblity of keeping a safe presence on the roads. safe motoring guys!

Agreed.

He tuned mine till late at night too. Nice chap to chat too. So you never get bored or awkward during the tuning duration.

Agreed.

He tuned mine till late at night too. Nice chap to chat too. So you never get bored or awkward during the tuning duration.

hey bro, u driving ts rite? wat mods u did? and hw u feel after tuned? do pm me. thanks. icon_biggrin.gif

hey bro, u driving ts rite? wat mods u did? and hw u feel after tuned? do pm me. thanks. icon_biggrin.gif

You've got PM icon_smile.gif

any guy here noe how much the bhp for TS with the following mod

MY07 TS

Lightweight Crank pulley

LAI intake with K&N filter in TS filter box(without the resonator box)

2" mid n wrx exo or the replica slant exo

AFR

thx....