Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
incognito

'F' logo

18 posts in this topic

Hi guys. Anyone have any idea where I can get hold of de 'F' badge (no punt intended) for de front mesh grills? Don't wanna put a subaru logo lah. Cheers in advance icon_biggrin.gif

De i one represents impreza rite? Will need to mod. Not planning to remove de stock emblem from my stock front grill to mod

Bro, go to james, he will be able to help you. A few bros just paste sticker over the stock emblem and it looks good. icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif The f badge for forester. cheaper lah than changing a new badge.

Hmmm....definitely aware of James' skills. Got my wheel caps done by him. Maybe I'll go to him. Thanks bro.

Got idea....

Simon bro....can sell me the"i" emblem cheap cheap....wanna ask James to modify to "F"....hehe. Can?

Hmmm....definitely aware of James' skills. Got my wheel caps done by him. Maybe I'll go to him. Thanks bro.

Got idea....

Simon bro....can sell me the"i" emblem cheap cheap....wanna ask James to modify to "F"....hehe. Can?

Bro, no need to get the I emblem lah. use your stock subaru emblem can liao. Its reversal. icon_wink.gif

Got idea....

like nafy said no need 'i'........just stick over existing badge.......thought you've seen it on FOTM?? hehehehe........

icon_biggrin.gif

Hi Bro,

I did my ' F ' logo at James.......

Nice job done and very reasonable price too : )

Cheers

Hey guys. I've removed the emblem from my stock grill (like the one on sebastxow ride). I'm planning to attach it to my modified mesh grill type front. How can I do so? Thinking of using industrial double sided tape but dunno if its strong enough. Those who have done such conversion, how did you secure it?

Greatly appreciate your help. Thank you in advance....

Hey guys. I've removed the emblem from my stock grill (like the one on sebastxow ride). I'm planning to attach it to my modified mesh grill type front. How can I do so? Thinking of using industrial double sided tape but dunno if its strong enough. Those who have done such conversion, how did you secure it?

Greatly appreciate your help. Thank you in advance....

double-sided tape wait ppl pluck it out as souvenir ah!! tot is big chevrolet badge.........kekekekekeke........ icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

i suggest you do a metal plate on the other side and run 2 threading screws thru' it to the front and try to embed the screws in the badge plastic........at least with one yank it might not give way. of coz still use very stickey tape but dun tape on the mesh........tape 'thru' the mesh to more tape on the metal plate i mentioned........should be very strong......otherwise just buy a F badge from japan lor........comes with fasteners.

Thanks bro. I roughly have an idea wha you mean....I'll try it out tomorrow. Cheers mate

Thanks bro. I roughly have an idea wha you mean....I'll try it out tomorrow. Cheers mate

Bro...since you're already into this, I'll get you to help me when I re-badge my new front grill. icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif ...cant wait to get back to S'pore icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Haiyah! Can't fit! De emblem has got 3 'legs' and somehow it doesn't fit into de holes on de grill. Gotta cut part of de grill and not planning to do that. Gotta think of sorting de grill. Find de mesh grill to bare wif only my tiny sti logo. Haiz... icon_sad.gif

Haiyah! Can't fit! De emblem has got 3 'legs' and somehow it doesn't fit into de holes on de grill. Gotta cut part of de grill and not planning to do that. Gotta think of sorting de grill. Find de mesh grill to bare wif only my tiny sti logo. Haiz... icon_sad.gif

aiya let's meet up and try to sych our diy skills and see if we can't tackle this problem!!

best place............james quek's shop in the late afternoon..........u morning or afternoon session?? icon_wink.gif

Ya. Maybe should do that. I'm in secondary skul so its whole day. Anyhow,on reservist this week

Bro, Can I know James contact or the name of the shop please?

On 3/27/2018 at 0:40 PM, Jimmytec said:

Bro, Can I know James contact or the name of the shop please?

His mobile is 9189 5083  

great guy with excellent skills, reasonable prices and after sales service

He’s located at ubi. Strictly speaking, he doesn’t have a shop... give him a call and he will explain to you

Edited by James2016