iamwil

Review for Benny from DYNOTECHNICA

2,420 posts in this topic

Just sharing my view

I'm driving a Half stock JDM Rex. My car was tuned by a freelance tuner about 2 years ago. Initially, I thought all tuners are the same and know about tuning. But i was wrong about this.

When to Benny for a dyno test (253HP ? sian man) and realized that the freelance tuner tuned too lean for my car. Luckily, it did not caused damage to my engine. That time, I was really tight in $ so I asked Benny whether can he do with this min dollars (basic stuffs).

Benny told me: Bro, dun worry, what you need to do is change your fuel pump and tune. WAH, with my min dollar I spent, Benny transformed my ride (302HP) to a much better than before (Freelance Tuner)

Lately, I have a bit more $, so i went Benny and asked him how can I improve further on my ride. He advised and installed some basic parts and re-tuned. This time, my HP increased and my boost holds. I?m enjoying my ride now. I might be upgrading/change more gadgets if my pocket allows hahhaha.

My general servicing is done my Dynotechnica. No worries leaving my car and collect end of the day.

This is my personal review on Benny ? Dynotechnica. His tuning skill is superb.

Is there any bros out there with the same good experience & good services provided by Mr Benny & his professional crews of dynotechnica?

One thumb up for Dynotechnica & staffs

wow... your good review will be very soon concurred by Kean..... icon_mrgreen.gif

He is a strong supporter of Benny.... icon_smile.gif

wow... your good review will be very soon concurred by Kean..... icon_mrgreen.gif

lol ya man u are very right manz hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha.....

My Sti engine allmost blow manz, lucky my fren asked me to go to a free trial and free dyno test for my car at dynotechnica (thats when i get to know benny)

he saved my engine and also transformed it into a lively, responsive and superb to drive car hehehe at first i thot he change turbo, haha coz the feel is really different..so many g gggg manz hehe

slowly i bought more stuff be it elsewhere or at dynotechnica, benny will tune it so nice and gd that i dun mind spending more for my car.. icon_biggrin.gif

recently i bought few items from a fren workshop, end up car in bad shape becoz of their incomptetent mechanics, but benny took the trouble to troubleshoot for me ..thanks to him..

wah u beri free ah always online..hehe i am watching dvd

well.... my job is IT mah... plus one of the strong point of windows is multi-tasking... icon_smile.gif hahaha

Just sharing my view

I'm driving a Half stock JDM Rex. My car was tuned by a freelance tuner about 2 years ago. Initially, I thought all tuners are the same and know about tuning. But i was wrong about this.

When to Benny for a dyno test (253HP ? sian man) and realized that the freelance tuner tuned too lean for my car. Luckily, it did not caused damage to my engine. That time, I was really tight in $ so I asked Benny whether can he do with this min dollars (basic stuffs).

Benny told me: Bro, dun worry, what you need to do is change your fuel pump and tune. WAH, with my min dollar I spent, Benny transformed my ride (302HP) to a much better than before (Freelance Tuner)

Lately, I have a bit more $, so i went Benny and asked him how can I improve further on my ride. He advised and installed some basic parts and re-tuned. This time, my HP increased and my boost holds. I?m enjoying my ride now. I might be upgrading/change more gadgets if my pocket allows hahhaha.

My general servicing is done my Dynotechnica. No worries leaving my car and collect end of the day.

This is my personal review on Benny ? Dynotechnica. His tuning skill is superb.

Is there any bros out there with the same good experience & good services provided by Mr Benny & his professional crews of dynotechnica?

One thumb up for Dynotechnica & staffs

I think story need no repeat.... most of our cars who went to Benny share kinda same experience. My scenerios is exactly the same as bro iamwil~

well.... my job is IT mah... plus one of the strong point of windows is multi-tasking... icon_smile.gif hahaha

wooo IT makes lots of money de heheh....my job is cashier daytime and at nite worker hahahah

I'm here to support Mr benny and his professional and knowledgeable mechanics..i bought my05 wrx 8mth ago and the car was in very bad condition indeed..i know nobody at this forum and know nothing much about High performance car..the previous owner did not really take care of the car..I got to bare the responsibilities since i already bought the car..so i slowly read a post abt ask ravenhill anything..when i post out some question to ravenhill..it tooks some day for him to reply me during that point of time..the next day i log into forum got this one nice guy name Mr Kean offer me a helping hand about my problematic ride..so i met him up for coffee..there is where all the wonderfull and sadness story was reveal..so the next day i'm so worried abt my ride condition..i make up my mind to drop by Dynotechnica and there's where i met a humble soft spoken guy name Benny..so i tell him the problem about my ride and he offer me to do up a full servicing and i agreed to do up my ride..i was there from 1030am till noon juz to see the engine oil, gear oil, spark plug and the compression test..everything was done by that day and to be suprised that benny even do up a dyno run and a sad news that my car was too lean..so he advise me not to whack my ride and offer me to tune my car the next day coz there's only one slot left for tuning session..so my car was tuned the next day and he bring me for a hell of a road tune that i never experience before and the funny thing that my ride g force become ggggggg force..more g after the tuning..i ask him did he change my turbo or anything else..he said NO! He just tune my ride and it was amazing and he explain in details abt the tuning bla bla bla!

Till today anything that i do i go ask benny for his opinion and explanation first..the most thing i like abt Dynotechnica is they treat me like brothers and the mechanics will crack their head to solve all the major problem and they will stay up late juz to finish up ur ride! month by month, day by day my car become almost perfect and reliable!

I really adore Benny tuning and all his mechanic contributions to my ride!

I may be upgrading or change to a better setup at Dynotechnica if my boss pay me more! Or maybe can give extra bonus!

This is my personal review on Benny and his crews at Dynotechnica. His tuning skills is marvellous!

My rating will be 10 fingers from hand another 10 fingers from the leg up for Dynotechnica!

Well done Dynotechnica u make me feel like a home and i'm very2 happy!

Will always be supporting u guys! Even if i change to Lamborghini! Lol!

No need more to explain DYNOTECHNICA

People always asked why they are so good and able.

Personally i think is the superb MECHANICS and TUNNER relationship, with Benny and guys

Benny will cater to your budget and then work out a package.No worries abt buying things with them,warranty is no issue.

I had to thank BENNY,DONALD and guys @ DYNOTECHNICA for bring my ride back to life again.

The mechanics work on my car as if theirs,will find ways and method to improve it . Even on Sat where spare parts shop is closed,they will go a long way to find it for you.

There is no hidden aggenda or cost that will pop out. Donald is good with subaru,damn experince as he will prevent you from going around spending extras $$$.

Right now i m enjoying my ride for abt 6 months after Benny and guys work's. The car have no problem with boost or knocks.

BRAVO ZULU to DYNOTECHNICA icon_biggrin.gif

hehe saving up now for next upgrade @DYNOTECHNICA icon_mrgreen.gificon_mrgreen.gificon_mrgreen.gif

hope this helps icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

I'm here to support Mr benny and his professional and knowledgeable mechanics..i bought my05 wrx 8mth ago and the car was in very bad condition indeed..i know nobody at this forum and know nothing much about High performance car..the previous owner did not really take care of the car..I got to bare the responsibilities since i already bought the car..so i slowly read a post abt ask ravenhill anything..when i post out some question to ravenhill..it tooks some day for him to reply me during that point of time..the next day i log into forum got this one nice guy name Mr Kean offer me a helping hand about my problematic ride..so i met him up for coffee..there is where all the wonderfull and sadness story was reveal..so the next day i'm so worried abt my ride condition..i make up my mind to drop by Dynotechnica and there's where i met a humble soft spoken guy name Benny..so i tell him the problem about my ride and he offer me to do up a full servicing and i agreed to do up my ride..i was there from 1030am till noon juz to see the engine oil, gear oil, spark plug and the compression test..everything was done by that day and to be suprised that benny even do up a dyno run and a sad news that my car was too lean..so he advise me not to whack my ride and offer me to tune my car the next day coz there's only one slot left for tuning session..so my car was tuned the next day and he bring me for a hell of a road tune that i never experience before and the funny thing that my ride g force become ggggggg force..more g after the tuning..i ask him did he change my turbo or anything else..he said NO! He just tune my ride and it was amazing and he explain in details abt the tuning bla bla bla!

Till today anything that i do i go ask benny for his opinion and explanation first..the most thing i like abt Dynotechnica is they treat me like brothers and the mechanics will crack their head to solve all the major problem and they will stay up late juz to finish up ur ride! month by month, day by day my car become almost perfect and reliable!

I may be upgrading or change to a better setup at Dynotechnica if my boss pay me more! Or maybe can give extra bonus!

This is my personal review on Benny and his crews at Dynotechnica. His tuning skills is marvellous!

My rating will be 20 fingers including the leg up for Dynotechnica!

Bro where the hell you got 20 fingers plus leg???? hahahhaha icon_lol.gif

Actually I was reluctant to write my review on Benny due to the fact that his workshop is already pack with cars icon_lol.gif but still I decided to pen down what I feel about his tuning on my car.I came to know him thru keanho,as there is once he bring me on his ride on his auto wrx.kaoz that is when I kanna posion by him after which I decided to go straight to Benny and seek advise on setup.He transform my car to a breast which I enjoyed to drive everyday.His team of mechanic is also very friendly.Benny is a humble guy who has great passion for motorsport and best of all he wouldn't pressure u to buy anything from him.He will compromise whatever your hardware is and do his part in his tuning unlike other tuners where they want your setup to stick with their own.I really respect him as one of the best tuner in sg.thumbs up

I am agreed all the above write up. and Benny are really have good knowledge and professional.

just cut off all the crap, same story here...Benny help me to tuned my car and the car feel much more better compare last time.(actually cant compare at all!!)my car feel lighter and power after Benny magic tuned.

And the mechanics there also very friendly, they even offer me to wash up my engine bay after tuning. thanks to the nice fellow.

bro kean also a very friendly guy..hehe thanks for the engine oil.. icon_razz.gif

kean ho poison siao.benny tuning hold my boost swee swee no run water.ever since the CEL days are over.good ridiance

kean ho poison siao.benny tuning hold my boost swee swee no run water.ever since the CEL days are over.good ridiance

Cheers for Dynotechnica

viewtopic.php?f=51&t=45992

Thank you Kean for introducing me such a nice fellow and garage to tie up. He really does know his stuff well.

hope that your stuff together with his superb tuning will make our cars and other ppl car faster and more powerful icon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gificon_mrgreen.gif

My rating will be 10 fingers from hand another 10 fingers from the leg up for Dynotechnica!

damn u got money buy lamborgini!!! really envy u manz icon_mrgreen.gif

who ask u last time go to that free lance tuner...lol ...he tune until si bei jialat right lol...u told me b4 u drive halfway engine can stall lol

but now solved by benny liao ma lol icon_mrgreen.gif well ppl poison me i poison ppl back icon_mrgreen.gif

Actually I was reluctant to write my review on Benny due to the fact that his workshop is already pack with cars icon_lol.gif but still I decided to pen down what I feel about his tuning on my car.I came to know him thru keanho,as there is once he bring me on his ride on his auto wrx.kaoz that is when I kanna posion by him after which I decided to go straight to Benny and seek advise on setup.He transform my car to a breast which I enjoyed to drive everyday.His team of mechanic is also very friendly.Benny is a humble guy who has great passion for motorsport and best of all he wouldn't pressure u to buy anything from him.He will compromise whatever your hardware is and do his part in his tuning unlike other tuners where they want your setup to stick with their own.I really respect him as one of the best tuner in sg.thumbs up

wah liew u type there BREAST instead of BEAST lol icon_mrgreen.gif u dman tiko ..always thinking of breast icon_mrgreen.gificon_lol.gif

Kean is poison GURU..... kekeke icon_lol.gif

Every post with a benny in it, it comes with a Kean... haha icon_mrgreen.gif

i just happen to know a lot of ppl icon_mrgreen.gif

i just happen to know a lot of ppl icon_mrgreen.gif

bro u poison la... haven bring me go joyride....

your quote makes the both of them sounds damn gay......kean looks a bit gay nowadays....... icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif