Sign in to follow this  
Oasis

TS full tank at only 380km when light came off!!!

ts tank is 50L

Is TS tank same as wrx 60L? My Atrex moderate heavy driving manage 400+km

wah piang..!! 380 i see is once in a blue moon..!!!! my average is 330..!!! and worst was like 270km and likewise shell makes my car sluggish.. so i'm on caltex spc or esso... really duno the reason why...

wah piang..!! 380 i see is once in a blue moon..!!!! my average is 330..!!! and worst was like 270km and likewise shell makes my car sluggish.. so i'm on caltex spc or esso... really duno the reason why...

haha.. mine also 340km light up.. 1L 8.5km haiz..

mine stock car 1.6AT wif drop in k&n filter and 17inch rim. Nope kelvinho icon_biggrin.gif

wah piang.. wats is ur setup..?? how come so jialat..?? u drive very fierce? btw are u kelvin tan?

mine stock car 1.6AT wif drop in k&n filter and 17inch rim. Nope kelvinho icon_biggrin.gif

wah..!! tats very high consumption considering the things u did only.... was this consumption normal for auto TS..??

stock rim wif stock car for 1.6AT is abt 10km to 11km c how you drive.

wah..!! tats very high consumption considering the things u did only.... was this consumption normal for auto TS..??

yo bro,

think tts quite normal for TS......mine only manage to do 376km..... i think something else matter is how much more u squeeze in after the fuel pump auto stop, if u get wat i mean icon_smile.gif

cheers

Driving pattern. Well.. Mostly artery roads instead of Highways. During that period i think i only drove about 45km on the PIE. Thats it.

380km is crazy... Its a TS... not an STI...

Ok. I did whack & chiong a bit.. Everyone does it right? Especially when you work in the Industrial area and the road is clear at night. The only company you have is yr car & 2 cats at the pavement chillin.

So... Does the injection cleaner cause this? Or my injector already kaputz? Or my right foot to be blamed?

Bro Is,,

My previous TS averaged 440KM when the reserve lite came on. Perhaps my routes mainly PIE so not that much stop and go. Did use a bottle of injection cleaner but only helps on the first 2 tank fulls and can clock up to 490Km! Once the injection cleaner wears off, back to 430-450Km again. Was on 17" Rotas(replica Advan RG), GY F1 215/45/17, SS exzos, K&N filter with legacy air intake and resonator airbox. Stock, non-decatted extractor. Dumped my potatUchip icon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gif

Refuel with EssoMobil or sometimes SPC(more discount hehehe)

ya.. firtst time ever!! hahaha travel highway in east malaysia all the way lei.. dats why.. hahaha and on v-power

oh...highway all the way confirm can archieve this high mileage..haa.. icon_lol.gif

Ok..

My light poped up again at 380km with Caltex 95..

Shell 95 i get 380km

Esso i get 420km. Same driving pattern.

No idling for long time at Pasir Ris cpark or the Top upmost floor of MSCP either.

40km difference is quite a figure though. That's about 4.5litres x $1.80 = $8.00

It's like 9 times full tank re-fuel and you'll get the 10th one free.

Ok..

My light poped up again at 380km with Caltex 95..

Shell 95 i get 380km

Esso i get 420km. Same driving pattern.

No idling for long time at Pasir Ris cpark or the Top upmost floor of MSCP either.

40km difference is quite a figure though. That's about 4.5litres x $1.80 = $8.00

It's like 9 times full tank re-fuel and you'll get the 10th one free.

Waaahhh Bro, suddenly u think of buy 9 get 1 free arh? icon_mrgreen.gificon_mrgreen.gif

I get a little extra mileage on EssoMobil, but now since 'grown' to 60L tank, I'd skipped for now.

Vpower no diff... icon_eek.gificon_eek.gif

just wondering, I've heard people saying that SPC have got the worse petrol qualty and etc as compared to others like esso, shell or caltex. but seriously, isn't all RON98 the same?

just wondering, I've heard people saying that SPC have got the worse petrol qualty and etc as compared to others like esso, shell or caltex. but seriously, isn't all RON98 the same?

hi, regarding spc i m actually a convert from caltex..

as one of our bro say is true..per litre is $1.56 with the discount...

however when i left a quarter amt fuel i would hit ard 390km for 45 litres with 1.7 bar boost with often whacked..so averagin 8+km

which i find is good for rex...(pls take note i m running stand alone ecu, external fuel pump, upgraded fuel line, injectors & biggest vf series snail) so perhap if the petrol light comes up, can hit ard 60km more...hehe happi boosting

Haha, the thing that kills petrol the most its still the thickness of the tires.

Was running on 380 after switching to 17" Enkei Replica, GY F1 225/45/17.

After tuning, it went up all the way to over 450. performance & handling also improved.

Its quite costly though. haha!

FYI: My Bro's WRX is running 200, with 18" 245 tires. so yup, 380 is still fine. (:

Bros,

CAn I ask this 380km that all of u guys are discussing abt, r we talking abt manual or auto?

Mine Auto 1.6i 2007 model, unichip tuned running on 205/55/16 can get abt 380-430 before light comes on....btw i am 80% highway and 20% rural.

Regards,

Icecool