Sign in to follow this  
angmorbeng

Pros and cons of going wingless?

hi bro,

i just changed to cf boot frm oem with hi mount,

MAYBE it's psychological, but the car does feel lighter now according to butt dyno ..

dunno if it's ???? .. hahaha icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

If your purpose is tracking on PG.. then I think spoilers not needed on that track.. very little straights and hard to touch top speed and fully utilize your wing... Sepang then I dont know...

I personally would not go wingless...somewhat need the wing to finish up the look (IMHO) or you can learn from my friend (read sam27) lor.. leave the wing stand there.... take the wing away... so next time you wanna put back anytime u can put back lol...

If your purpose is tracking on PG.. then I think spoilers not needed on that track.. very little straights and hard to touch top speed and fully utilize your wing... Sepang then I dont know...

I personally would not go wingless...somewhat need the wing to finish up the look (IMHO) or you can learn from my friend (read sam27) lor.. leave the wing stand there.... take the wing away... so next time you wanna put back anytime u can put back lol...

yea Valenwolf... i felt that way too... sometime i felt the GT wing is high profile, so i took it down.. drove for a few weeks.. den see the car like something is always missing.. so leaving it there really finishes up the cosmetic looks.. lolz

tom-ba-lik thinking for me as i am contemplating changing from a wing to a smaaall ducktail. its darn if you do and darn if you dont..... LOL. some people need to go through it. its a phase! icon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

Haa! No la..we're all same bro.. icon_lol.gif

hey..!! saturday (28/08/2010 night time ard 10 plus) wanna mit up?? JI bros will mit up in JI ard 8 plus(TBC), den we will move out to sg.. where we can mit for kopi session...

Can contact [sms me (Kenny 90483377)] or Alex (JI mit up organiser) if u guys are interested...

hey..!! saturday (28/08/2010 night time ard 10 plus) wanna mit up?? JI bros will mit up in JI ard 8 plus(TBC), den we will move out to sg.. where we can mit for kopi session...

Can contact [sms me (Kenny 90483377)] or Alex (JI mit up organiser) if u guys are interested...

Sorry bro..sat I got dinner appt can't join. icon_cool.gif