I_Love_Rex

To all members, please read.

http://subaruclubsg.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=40;]Rules' & Regulations of For Sale forum

To all members, please kindly take some time to read the rules and regulations for Subaru Club Singapore For Sale Forum.

It is your duty to follow whatever rules and regulations the Administrators of this Forum have set up.

It is your duty to actually read the rules and regulations of this Forum when you first register as an user.

We have to be strict on double posting because this is to be fair for everyone.

We will not tolerate any double posting or posting of non auto-related items in Subaru Club Singapore.

I would like to stress again that violators will have their account suspended till further notice.

Should you see any double posting or things you think is not right, you can click on the exclaimation mark (report post) on the bottom right of the post to inform us. Your identity will be kept confidential for your own safety. icon_biggrin.gif

One very simple way to keep yourself from not double posting is when you can no longer find your old post in for sale folder.

If your stuff/stuffs sold, you might wanna edit your for sale post with the word SOLD. However, if you have new items to add in, please edit your old for sale post instead of posting a new one.

Haha, not angry lah.

Just that I am pretty sure newbies or non-regular members who seldom surf forum might not know about this. Hence this gentle reminder. icon_smile.gif

gentle meh?? the wordings so BIG!!! where got gentle??? icon_rolleyes.gif60.gif

Cannot blame the mods la. I too, get irritated when I see non-car related items being posted. I mean, it's stated so clearly, why even try?

But one question hor, if I post today, and the post gets purged say on the 5th day, can I repost? Or must I wait till the 8th day then can repost? icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Cannot blame the mods la. I too, get irritated when I see non-car related items being posted. I mean, it's stated so clearly, why even try?

But one question hor, if I post today, and the post gets purged say on the 5th day, can I repost? Or must I wait till the 8th day then can repost? icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

From what I know, the system will automatically purge the for sale post on after 7 days.

i.e you posted a for sale post on 27 Aug 2010 Friday, the post will still be there on 3 Sep 2010 Friday.

So best way is to check that your for sale post is gone before posting another one. icon_wink.gif

From what I know, the system will automatically purge the for sale post on after 7 days.

i.e you posted a for sale post on 27 Aug 2010 Friday, the post will still be there on 3 Sep 2010 Friday.

So best way is to check that your for sale post is gone before posting another one. icon_wink.gif

Sorry, I phrased wrongly. I meant to say, for eg, I post today, and on the 5th day, due to a lot of bros posting, my post will be pushed back and eventually out of the list. Can I post again on the 6th day? I think it's happened b4. icon_biggrin.gif

Sorry, I phrased wrongly. I meant to say, for eg, I post today, and on the 5th day, due to a lot of bros posting, my post will be pushed back and eventually out of the list. Can I post again on the 6th day? I think it's happened b4. icon_biggrin.gif

Hmm.. Considered double posting lor... icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Those rules were set more than 3 years ago. It's a pity that we still have so many violators.

Yup. Guess not all violators read the rules or bother to read the rules of forum. Some who posted on the 5th, 6th day I can understand.