tacsim

GTR vspec

Anybody knows what is the city fuel consumption for this 3.8L twin turbo?

bro pls forgive me, i cannot tahan still have to say this "if u have to ask, u r not ready to drive it" icon_redface.gif

It's not the FC that kills...it's the monthly maintenance of the car. The gearbox break down quite frequently,the normal engine,gearbox oil change can cost $2-3k each time. It's not a car for the general public.

No worry, feel free to voice out. It's your right.

bro pls forgive me, i cannot tahan still have to say this "if u have to ask, u r not ready to drive it" icon_redface.gif

what contributes to the bulk of the $2-3k gearbox oil change?

The OIL?

It's not the FC that kills...it's the monthly maintenance of the car. The gearbox break down quite frequently,the normal engine,gearbox oil change can cost $2-3k each time. It's not a car for the general public.

GTR ATF fluid will set you back abt 1.2k.

+ engine and diff oil, filter and labour.. it's about there. In fact, labour is the most shiong cos they have to remove all under panel in order to drain the oil. If i'm not wrong, 50 or more screws to remove. so labor will be 80 to 100.

svc cost $2k-$3k icon_eek.gif this car is definately not for ppl like me icon_redface.gificon_cry.gif

waaa sa...servicing cost so much....guess what they say abt the car is true... it may not be a Super car price like the ferraris/ porches and other high end cars....but the maintance cost is factor which adds up to the same as buying a super car

You are absolutely right. The first Gen models are a pain in the butt.