Sign in to follow this  
jayy25

lobang: 30% discount off hankook tires till end of this yr.

Is RS3 and V12 better than RE01R and RE11? Pls advice.

bro.. ALL tires review is subject to the DRIVER's Butt feel... no point listening to anyone(good or bad) cos it's ur Money and ur Butt at the end of the day..

i bought it cos it was cheap.. and good.. and the best thing bout it..

it OFFERS Cheap car Wash and a Good After sales service.. that's all i care for.. and oh.. the china girl looks not bad also.. hahaa

Alex, did you use F1 Asymm before the V12? What does your butt tell you between the two?

Sold my ride and the RS2, now tyre shopping again and don't want the RS2 anymore..too noisy and I don't have big BHP to mute the noise like bro kirk. hehe icon_mrgreen.gif

Not here yet, early Nov. Now B.M.W. and truely understand the meaning of human-sardines on our MRTs. LOL

bro. u sold ur ride?? tot u just have it??

bonus GAO GAO is it... hahaa

never used F1 yet.. though it's almost legendary... it's too ex for me to use for now..

Hankook tires are pretty noisy due to harder compounds. but no issue la.. i sell them once it turns one and half years old.

bro. u sold ur ride?? tot u just have it??

bonus GAO GAO is it... hahaa

never used F1 yet.. though it's almost legendary... it's too ex for me to use for now..

Hankook tires are pretty noisy due to harder compounds. but no issue la.. i sell them once it turns one and half years old.

ya drove for a year. where got bonus gao gao, is cannot afford insurance so sell la. hahaha icon_redface.gif

The F1 Asymm price is like forex market, follow Euro very closely, earlier this year is $230 than in Apr $190 , last month enquired $220. icon_rolleyes.gif

I a bit confuse about the short name like R2, F1, RS3, RE01A bah bah... Hahaha. Can i know the brand and name for the tires? Which is good and cheap for wet and dry? 225/45or40/17. Less 200/pcs! No F1... Too noise... Location and name of person contact. Hopefully location near west/kranji/woodland. icon_mrgreen.gif Thanks.

I a bit confuse about the short name like R2, F1, RS3, RE01A bah bah... Hahaha. Can i know the brand and name for the tires? Which is good and cheap for wet and dry? 225/45or40/17. Less 200/pcs! No F1... Too noise... Location and name of person contact. Hopefully location near west/kranji/woodland. icon_mrgreen.gif Thanks.

Bro your requirements difficult to match all. Haha maybe can try the usual Korean suspects - Kumho KU36 , Hankook Ventos RS3.

Cheers

ya drove for a year. where got bonus gao gao, is cannot afford insurance so sell la. hahaha icon_redface.gif

The F1 Asymm price is like forex market, follow Euro very closely, earlier this year is $230 than in Apr $190 , last month enquired $220. icon_rolleyes.gif

oh..so what u getting during this expensive time?? hehe..

insurance is a killa.. that's for sure..

Goodyear increased their priced due to higher rubber prices.. get ready for more increment by other companies too.

inflation is on the up anyway.. when did it ever drop in singapore..

any bro know where can get kumho ku36 at good price? say 225/45/17. icon_biggrin.gif

Can try Chen Jin or Poh Heng, but need to book and wait. Cheap and good sure must wait. Haha but I heard its not a quiet tire, pretty noisy, similar to my prev RS2 according to tayar shop.

Can try Chen Jin or Poh Heng, but need to book and wait. Cheap and good sure must wait. Haha but I heard its not a quiet tire, pretty noisy, similar to my prev RS2 according to tayar shop.

around how much for 225/45/17? can pm me if u know? icon_lol.gif

ANyone knows if the offer is still on? icon_mrgreen.gificon_mrgreen.gif wanna change my tyres tomoro. Currently using RS2 tyres but becoming too noisy after 1 1/2 years. Thought of changing to the S1Evo or V12... anyone knows between this two tyres, which is better?

read here that the V12 is $165 after discount, how bout S1 evo? icon_biggrin.gif

ANyone knows if the offer is still on? icon_mrgreen.gificon_mrgreen.gif wanna change my tyres tomoro. Currently using RS2 tyres but becoming too noisy after 1 1/2 years. Thought of changing to the S1Evo or V12... anyone knows between this two tyres, which is better?

read here that the V12 is $165 after discount, how bout S1 evo? icon_biggrin.gif

Promo still on. Just called this morning to check stock for V12 but boh stock for my size. Do call before going down bro.

Cheers

if the RS2 is noisy after 1.5 year.. then from what i can conclude from from V12 of 1.5 year.. they are relatively the same.. i changed my v12 after 1.5 year too.. but for another v12 again.. i dun mind the v12 being noisier.. cos for the price and performance i get from it... it's good enough... go get the RS3 bro.. hahaha

Bro Thievery... U good hor!! Keep talking bout V12 then ask me get RS3. hahaha. ?? plus the PRC salesgirl was really cute, 'Laura' i think.

The prices i got after visiting Hankook woodlands this afternoon. Prices are for 225/R17 & after joining their membership.

RS3- $201 (mgf yr 2010)

RS2- $180 (mgf yr 2008)

S1 Evo- $180.90 (mgf yr 2010)

V12- $165 (mgf yr 2009)

In the end i chose S1 Evo because they offered me their latest batch 39/10. Membership is $33 but u get a battery voucher of $55 off, plus 2 yrs free nitrogen topup & patching. ? (car wash is $4, vacuum $4.. Only nets & cashcard.) ?

Bro Thievery... U good hor!! Keep talking bout V12 then ask me get RS3. hahaha. ?? plus the PRC salesgirl was really cute, 'Laura' i think.

The prices i got after visiting Hankook woodlands this afternoon. Prices are for 225/R17 & after joining their membership.

RS3- $201 (mgf yr 2010)

RS2- $180 (mgf yr 2008)

V12- $165 (mgf yr 2009)

In the end i chose S1 Evo because they offered me their latest batch 39/10. Membership is $33 but u get a battery voucher of $55 off, plus 2 yrs free nitrogen topup & patching. ? (car wash is $4, vacuum $4.. Only nets & cashcard.) ?

haha... cos i very poor..no money for RS range... so use back V12..

damn.. the range of V12 i got was 08 one loh.. but what the hell.. not too bothered la.. 1 and half years later.. change again.. so no diff to me..

ya ya.. the China girl over at Toh GUan also not bad.. damn. they are turning the place into Geylang la... icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Changing tire soon any recommendation ? I looking at either v12 or federal evo. Both now having almost same price.

v12 for cheap rotation and free n2 and tire patching... hahaa..

ok ok.. i'm just biased... but i really like hankook..

how's this to change ur mind..

000064278-1.jpg

RS3- $201 (mgf yr 2010)

RS2- $180 (mgf yr 2008)

V12- $165 (mgf yr 2009)

joker, i went there n the prc gal cant make it!!!! but happy to walk away wit $153 for V12 haha..after joing member