Sign in to follow this  
macsti

Damn...don't offer 50RM Kopi Money anymore

*once got a ticket for not having driving license back in 2007 but till date i m "unable" to pay b'cos can't find record icon_eek.gif

i was up in north for holiday with wife. on our way back was stop by their TP. that was when i realise i didn't have my license with me as i changed wallet ( i use a diff wallet for oversea so as no need to carry all the cards i use daily). i was ask to wait aside for almost 1/2 hr 'cos i didn't want to pay kopi $ for this silly mistake as it is not that i don't have a valid license.

after waiting for ~1/2 hr with constent asking from the TP "How sir u got no license?" witness them packeting up, closing shop for the day, ~1730hr. i was then later handed back my passport with a summon & asked to leave icon_confused.gif after reaching back in SG i check the system many time over the mths & couldn't find any record. also i went in already up 10 times since, being stop a few times at the 2nd link on my way back for checks also wa not ask to pay up any fine...??

so i conclude that all i need to ever is to ask for ticket. those who r out for kopi $ wouldn't bother to lock in the summons, if i have to pay then i just will pay for my mistake icon_evil.gif

*once got a ticket for not having driving license back in 2007 but till date i m "unable" to pay b'cos can't find record icon_eek.gif

i was up in north for holiday with wife. on our way back was stop by their TP. that was when i realise i didn't have my license with me as i changed wallet ( i use a diff wallet for oversea so as no need to carry all the cards i use daily). i was ask to wait aside for almost 1/2 hr 'cos i didn't want to pay kopi $ for this silly mistake as it is not that i don't have a valid license.

after waiting for ~1/2 hr with constent asking from the TP "How sir u got no license?" witness them packeting up, closing shop for the day, ~1730hr. i was then later handed back my passport with a summon & asked to leave icon_confused.gif after reaching back in SG i check the system many time over the mths & couldn't find any record. also i went in already up 10 times since, being stop a few times at the 2nd link on my way back for checks also wa not ask to pay up any fine...??

so i conclude that all i need to ever is to ask for ticket. those who r out for kopi $ wouldn't bother to lock in the summons, if i have to pay then i just will pay for my mistake icon_evil.gif

I was stopped doing 197 after loads of haggling final paid the 50RM Kopi... then later wife got stopped at 2nd and shown my 2 out standing tickets...lucky she prove not her so they passed her the slip for me..... the bugger took kopi money and put me in for it so thats why i dont pay anymore..... just take ticket easier... and the fine was only 155RM..... i since sold the car and bike so never paid icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

My friend encountered this before as well.... he did pay 50 RM when the police 'requested' for it and even got a handshake from him. But the next time he went to JB, he discovered that the freaking police officer played him out and had issued a summon. That is why i nv offer any 'coffeemoney' to Malaysia Police officers. icon_mrgreen.gificon_mrgreen.gif

I speed, u stop me, give me ticket, i go police station to pay... sweet & simple, dun need to talk much. icon_mrgreen.gif got receipt somemore.

My friend encountered this before as well.... he did pay 50 RM when the police 'requested' for it and even got a handshake from him. But the next time he went to JB, he discovered that the freaking police officer played him out and had issued a summon. That is why i nv offer any 'coffeemoney' to Malaysia Police officers. icon_mrgreen.gificon_mrgreen.gif

I speed, u stop me, give me ticket, i go police station to pay... sweet & simple, dun need to talk much. icon_mrgreen.gif got receipt somemore.

Yep i agree since they did that to me i ask for ticket.... but funny when i always says give me ticket 2 times they just let me go icon_mrgreen.gificon_mrgreen.gif