bluecar

My Lousy Servicing Experience

10 posts in this topic

Just done a servicing with CL Garage @Blk 5035 Ang Mo Kio Ind. Park 2 #01-369.

Let me share my lousy experience below:-

Selected the Multilight OWS package which comes with Performance 3 in 1, and iridium spark plug.

After the engine flush and old oil drained, when the mechanic was about to pour the new engine oil in, noticed that the bottle was already opened, sticker was very worned out, and the bottle was very dirty, my impression was the bottle was re-use and starts to wonder if the engine in it, was OWS or not...

Then he told me everything was done. I asked the boss, Eric if he had added the injector cleaner and the velcosity stabliser, he said he will do it later, and I proceed to make payment. When we walked out, he told me I can drive off.

I was puzzled and asked him what about the last 2 bottles? He told me already poured in, together with the engine oil. Which was bullshit as I was standing there the whole time and didn't see it! He then told me that he had pre-mixed with the engine oil to save time?!?! I asked him to show me where the bottles are and he can only show me the engine flush, he couldn't show me the other 2 bottles...

I was very furious and walked away, thinking back I should have insisted on a refund on the last 2 bottles of addictives, but I guess it's too late now. Worst thing is I'm not sure what type of oil is in my engine now... Not cooking oil I hope!

Felt really cheated and just wanna advice all bros to avoid this shop at all costs.

sad to hear that..there a gd servicing workshop in tampines industrial Park heheh u can go there. Foo Bro

Review

FJ: 10/10 as he do Full servicing, be it 30k mileage, 70k or 100k LOL

HJ: 10/10 as ron use his own hands to do

BJ: No Bogus lousy service as his always top notch LOL

u can PM FSP

wow liao damm funny..

Foo Bros also got tarma (meaning 2 serve you)

PRC plus himself... confirm you have the best of best service....

i always got entertained by them... keke icon_mrgreen.gif

sometimes got "freebies" like spanner and screwdriver.... hahahaha.. correct Ron? icon_lol.gif

Gosh i thought i go sala forum! Thought i go Sammyboy man icon_lol.gif

wow liao damm funny..

Foo Bros also got tarma (meaning 2 serve you)

PRC plus himself... confirm you have the best of best service....

i always got entertained by them... keke icon_mrgreen.gif

sometimes got "freebies" like spanner and screwdriver.... hahahaha.. correct Ron? icon_lol.gif

Haha! Ya icon_redface.gif Like i say in hokkien " Wu3 Bway4 Wu3 Sung3, Bo3 Bway4 Hor4 Lang3 Kan3".

ron need spokeperson meh.. his good work travel far and fast....

the Thread-starter is new to forum.. i'm sure if he browsed here say 2 weeks or so.. we probably wun be in this post assessing Ron like sammyboy.... hehe icon_mrgreen.gif

On 10/6/2010 at 3:38 PM, keanho said:

sad to hear that..there a gd servicing workshop in tampines industrial Park heheh u can go there. Foo Bro

Review

FJ: 10/10 as he do Full servicing, be it 30k mileage, 70k or 100k LOL

HJ: 10/10 as ron use his own hands to do

BJ: No Bogus lousy service as his always top notch LOL

u can PM FSP

Is the workshop still around in Tampines Industrial Park?