Sign in to follow this  
I_Love_Rex

Toyota Rush

almost bought a Rush instead of rex back in 2007. btw heard from my PI bro, a Toyota is a Toyota, u cant be too wrong with it. onli negative comment from him was the FC, too high for a 1.5L, mayb due to it heavy body vs small 1.5L.

Personally I dun like the ride. Is like taking a boat feeling rolling all the while. icon_mrgreen.gif

When u step on the gear does not want to change.

BTW is a Daihatsu.

FC getting ard 10 to 11km/l.

YES , I LOVE CARS. I AM DRIVING TOYOTA RUSH AND WRX NOW. SOMETIME I DRIVE THIS SOME TIME DRIVE THAT. WHEN I NEED POWER I CHANGE MY CAR.

I JUST DONE OUT MY I.C.E. IN MY TOYOTA RUSH

IS GOOD TO SHARE WITH

Personally I dun like the ride. Is like taking a boat feeling rolling all the while. icon_mrgreen.gif

When u step on the gear does not want to change.

BTW is a Daihatsu.

FC getting ard 10 to 11km/l.

Err...tot we talking abt Toyota Rush?? r we talking abt the same car here?

Err...tot we talking abt Toyota Rush?? r we talking abt the same car here?

Yes we are talking abt the same car. Toyota Rush = Daihatsu Terios.

You can get everything the same from Daihatsu to fit on. Even the spare parts for servicing is using Daihatsu.

Yes we are talking abt the same car. Toyota Rush = Daihatsu Terios.

You can get everything the same from Daihatsu to fit on. Even the spare parts for servicing is using Daihatsu.

oic! thks for tt infor.

Rush no where. icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Test drive it and indeed rush not where.

Somemore it is only 4 speed, and the gear ratio is quite funny. 1st change to 2nd gear only after 2500rpm to 3000rpm. Is it because its a suv so they increase the inital torque?

1.5L, when I floor, Toyota Rush also not rush, taking it own sweet time to accelerate. LOL

Test drive it and indeed rush not where.

Somemore it is only 4 speed, and the gear ratio is quite funny. 1st change to 2nd gear only after 2500rpm to 3000rpm. Is it because its a suv so they increase the inital torque?

1.5L, when I floor, Toyota Rush also not rush, taking it own sweet time to accelerate. LOL

Yes bro it doesn't want to change gear n roar loudly. Response is kind of slow. icon_sad.gif

Yes bro it doesn't want to change gear n roar loudly. Response is kind of slow. icon_sad.gif

yes.. i find that it is kinda loud for a toyota engine. but wife love how the car look and its affordable.

yes.. i find that it is kinda loud for a toyota engine. but wife love how the car look and its affordable.

Yea. Dunno why ladies love this car but I finally able to persuade her to sell it after a year. Hehe. icon_lol.gif

Btw, my fren sell off his wife 2006 black unit if u interest let me know.

Bro is not a Toyota afterall. Is a Daihatsu. The spark plugs are the short type not cheap to replace.

Any feedback about this car?

Any known problems?

Bro the only feedback I got from my neighbour was that according to him, his Rush has a bigger boot space than my frosty . I was like.. oh ok. hehehe icon_wink.gif

Bro the only feedback I got from my neighbour was that according to him, his Rush has a bigger boot space than my frosty . I was like.. oh ok. hehehe icon_wink.gif

Haha... Boot space bigger then Forester?

y dont u show him & let him see for himself wat BOOT space means icon_lol.gif

common lah, Rush's boot cant even qualify as market car for my application icon_lol.gif wat boot space icon_lol.gif