Sign in to follow this  
jeffery831

Tuning by Power Express (Joseph)

Bro you mean time bomb right? Think you see too many boomz in the thread and type wrongly leh. No difference actually...haha boomz...

Lol! Ya bro,I mean bomb. Haha.. icon_mrgreen.gif

Bro, I'm sad to say that u had let him installed a time boom in ur ride.

Enjoy ur ride and all the best.

Totally agree! U need lots of luck man. Bro 320bph was listening to my story the other day about this workshop. He was pretty horrified also haha icon_wink.gif

Anyway latest news.

My friend's TC picanto which was tuned by him few months back, engine gonna chiu liao. Told me up to 3000rpm no power and fuel consumption is very bad. He was shocked when I told him Power Express closed down and moved because he wanted to go bang table. O well, I just ask him to look up the blog for the new address then lol. Even picanto this simple car can tune wrong, moreover what say a WRX or evo? icon_rolleyes.gif And Yes, Joseph did blow his gasket sometime back during tuning.

Totally agree! U need lots of luck man. Bro 320bph was listening to my story the other day about this workshop. He was pretty horrified also haha icon_wink.gif

Anyway latest news.

My friend's TC picanto which was tuned by him few months back, engine gonna chiu liao. Told me up to 3000rpm no power and fuel consumption is very bad. He was shocked when I told him Power Express closed down and moved because he wanted to go bang table. O well, I just ask him to look up the blog for the new address then lol. Even picanto this simple car can tune wrong, moreover what say a WRX or evo? icon_rolleyes.gif And Yes, Joseph did blow his gasket sometime back during tuning.

Haha... That's bad...

Nice chatting with u the other nite bro! icon_mrgreen.gif catch up for kopi when we hv more time. icon_wink.gif

Haha... That's bad...

Nice chatting with u the other nite bro! icon_mrgreen.gif catch up for kopi when we hv more time. icon_wink.gif

Yea picanto cant even tune properly liao still wana do business lol. Yes bro lets meet up one day for kopi since we live so near each other.

check out his blog. new address updated.

Address:

1 Kaki Bukit Ave 6

#01-80

Kaki [email protected]

Singapore 417883

http://emanage.blogspot.com/

Just checked, the fella spoiled my boost controller. Luckily was detected early by a pro work shop! Apprantly Power Express routed my boost controller to my vacuume. Whole boost controller up the lorry! Theres alot of fourms complainaing about him now. Picanto forums Getz forums etc. Beware this workshop, nothing good ever comes out of power express icon_evil.gif

Quoted from Singapore Lancer Club fourms

" 2 Words for PE = "Purely Entertainment" on Power Express blog which u can find on google, you can see Joseph from PE describe his skills until can go into orgasm, until got dragon got tiger, even pigs also can fly with td04 after PE's professional tuning. All entertainment niah..... for all brothers "go at your own risk" just my 2 cents. "

" I think its time for me to step in to say a few things. Apologies to bros who are loyal supporters to PE, just want to share my bad experience there along with many other bros. I've been there personally due to a recomendation from a good bro who previoulsy TC his ride and got it tuned at PE (that was a longtime ago when Jo juz started his business and was topnotch). Jo from PE used to be a renown Tuner, working hand in hand with Sam they were like the "Incredibles" until they went seperate ways and started his own business (PE). PE's mechanics are extremely friendly, however their workmanship still quite inexperience, only 2 person handling the garage. I brought my bored intake manifold and upsized TB to change, after whole 8hours of waiting time, they only get to fixed on my IM and told me that they do not know how to connect wirings for TB??? and had to switch back to my stock TB. I Was there at 10+am and ended at almost 6pm and still not getting the job done. After hours of waiting and sweating, i decided to bail out and settle my payments with jo so i can rush to another garage to settle my TB before they close. I spoke to Jo about how i shouldnt be charged for full price for something that was quoted (TB+IM) and not done up properly. His answer to me was "Sorry bro its very cheap already". I was like screw this! im too tired to argue, pay you and this is the lastime im here. Nobody does "Hit & Run" business like this, it's all about retaining longterm flow of customers in a business. I explained to my friend who recommended me to PE, he was so sorry about the whole incident but he did share with me that Jo has really changed now and going downhill unlike before, and his business ethics and mindset is totally wrong now. During tuning process he also messed up another friends GC8 and Jo claimed it isnt his fault. I also met Redbull and Fiona'T on the same day there, and Sara aka Redbull told me he got so pissed that he asked him for a refund after Emanage ultimate tuning cos his engine lights keep coming on after tuning and had to turn to other people for help, apparently i heard Dagger helped him to rectify his problem (HGG ROCKS). Fiona told me that PE's mechanic messed up the door handles during our swap and needed to drive the car back to PE to tighten up. Following i heard from bros in Subaru forums spamming PE on their incompetence, i really have to second to that. Juz wanna share this with everyone incase any bros here end up like us. Thanks and have a great day. "

" sam and joseph were partners before and somehow , something happened and they split . Its like a sex gone wrong scenrio and now joseph owns his own shop and his ( ) machine (check out the face) . Initially thought joseph will kick his old partner's ass as his ex customers are all going to power express to support joseph. I duno why and how , this bugger piang engine like children playing with FOC fire crackers . Wow , engine piang liao is customer problem and yes we know tuners have their bad days too but wtf , monday to sunday is always a bad day wtf ? Best part is , after engine piang u still gota pay him for his services and now this is what I call power express .

POWER = The unstoppable power to piang ur engine

EXPRESS = Fast to take your money

Those who never experience engine piang , please kinda arrange ur appointment with him to get a feel of it. Ps , previous car was tuned by them both , so i am a victim too :X "

Please bros, dont be another victim like me and my buddys were. Just a warning to all.

we should all gather and go his shop to ask for refund. lol..

LOL bro we did that remember? All he said was " If u go f*** a prostitue at Geaylang and feel ur not statisfied, would she give u a refund or reactify the problem?? "

Sucks to hear that

" If u go f*** a prostitue at Geaylang and feel ur not statisfied, would she give u a refund or reactify the problem?? "

OMG tht's absolutely hilarious icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Gonna pass this on to my sales pple for their use icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Thanks bro. Do continue to post such gems courtesy of PE icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Recently saw this on a forum but duno its the seller kelong or the tuner kelong .

Stock getz engine

stock injector

stock fuel pump

Tf035 turbo

0.5 bar boost

claiming to have 250bhp , as tuned from Jo. You guys be the judge icon_razz.gif

LOL bro we did that remember? All he said was " If u go f*** a prostitue at Geaylang and feel ur not statisfied, would she give u a refund or reactify the problem?? "

Sucks to hear that

that time only we go ma.. nw gather more lo.. at least go Geylang Fish a prostitue they will state the price n quality 1st..

Please lah. Look the compressor map of TF035. 0.5 bar how to get 250BHP?

Or is it 250JHP? *Joseph Hiong Power*

Jospeh doing his happy dyno again? lol

something a bit off topic to share abt PE (Joseph).

Personally, he engage my own company for his another biz website, talk big initially that he want to setup 1 ecommerce blar blar intergrate with eNets etc. Then initial, pass his quotation etc, he say ok blar blar & paid initial deposit. After weeks of updating on the progress, asking him for feedback etc.

As for intergration require he himself to get an account 1st with eNets before we can proceed, days after days he keep delaying, i felt something not right therefore drop by his shop for status. He say approach change, do not need any ecommerce anymore. I started to piss off cause at the back end, we had built the intergration lacking of the account that all. Then NVM, we decide to finish off the project minus the ecommerce cost.

Pass him invoice, then realise that his Paya Ubi shop had been shifted to Kaki Bukit, then come up a lot of crap stories like the way he write his blog, his partner run off not doing that biz anymore etc, cannot pay us. After much talking, he decided to issue a cheque where less than half of the outstanding payment.

Me & my partner, had made a loss because of him, as we need to pay our programmer etc, we felt no point issue him a lawyer letter for the outstanding payment.

Personally, i had deal biz with gov, SME, MNC, never see such a unprofessional person doing biz. To me, doing biz is like that how i can let him handle my vehicle? Till now, i never let him handle my vehicle since the day he with Sam.

Just sharing only. Cheers.

something a bit off topic to share abt PE (Joseph).

Personally, he engage my own company for his another biz website, talk big initially that he want to setup 1 ecommerce blar blar intergrate with eNets etc. Then initial, pass his quotation etc, he say ok blar blar & paid initial deposit. After weeks of updating on the progress, asking him for feedback etc.

As for intergration require he himself to get an account 1st with eNets before we can proceed, days after days he keep delaying, i felt something not right therefore drop by his shop for status. He say approach change, do not need any ecommerce anymore. I started to piss off cause at the back end, we had built the intergration lacking of the account that all. Then NVM, we decide to finish off the project minus the ecommerce cost.

Pass him invoice, then realise that his Paya Ubi shop had been shifted to Kaki Bukit, then come up a lot of crap stories like the way he write his blog, his partner run off not doing that biz anymore etc, cannot pay us. After much talking, he decided to issue a cheque where less than half of the outstanding payment.

Me & my partner, had made a loss because of him, as we need to pay our programmer etc, we felt no point issue him a lawyer letter for the outstanding payment.

Personally, i had deal biz with gov, SME, MNC, never see such a unprofessional person doing biz. To me, doing biz is like that how i can let him handle my vehicle? Till now, i never let him handle my vehicle since the day he with Sam.

Just sharing only. Cheers.

Sorry to hear that bro icon_cry.gif . This only proves how crap is he at honouring his agreements and also shows his intergrity in business. I think he just bullshit u about biz partner left and all cos from day 1 when he opened PE, he told me that he is the only boss and only person coming out money for the shop. Guess that shows he has no more money to do anything else besides maintaining his small little shop at the new location.

Heard that now his sharing the shop space in kaki bukit with a ah pek lol

I think the TS wanted to boomzz...i mean.... upzz Joseph's tuning reputation in this forum.

Little does he know that so many of our brothers step up to state their share of victimized stories here..hehe...

Sucks to hear that

wrong wrong.. i would shoot back like this...

if i fcuk the pros then it is a screw up sex.. i will pay less than required... if she make noise.. i will call the police to screw her up (if she is FL)... or complain to the boss (if she is licensed) icon_evil.gif

So why should i pay for a substandard work.... i dun even pay for service charge for restaurants who have bad or bo chup service.

wrong wrong.. i would shoot back like this...

if i fcuk the pros then it is a screw up sex.. i will pay less than required... if she make noise.. i will call the police to screw her up (if she is FL)... or complain to the boss (if she is licensed) icon_evil.gif

So why should i pay for a substandard work.... i dun even pay for service charge for restaurants who have bad or bo chup service.

power!! icon_biggrin.gif

I think the TS wanted to boomzz...i mean.... upzz Joseph's tuning reputation in this forum.

Little does he know that so many of our brothers step up to state their share of victimized stories here..hehe...

Maybe TS engine already boomz liao lol icon_twisted.gif

sry guys,

i wonder how many of you guys let him tune ur car before??

if his tuning is that bad, how did he survive for so long?

from wat i know, he used to tune for other wrksps too..

maybe we can just let him do his own business?

FYI, i dint let him tune my car and no flame intended, just my .000000000000002 cents worth.

sry guys,

i wonder how many of you guys let him tune ur car before??

if his tuning is that bad, how did he survive for so long?

from wat i know, he used to tune for other wrksps too..

maybe we can just let him do his own business?

FYI, i dint let him tune my car and no flame intended, just my .000000000000002 cents worth.

This is just a feedback column and it is up to one to believe. However you have been warned icon_lol.gif