Sign in to follow this  
Dmaster

Any bros here driving classic gc8 GL?

Mine's the STI bumper....

There's only the ver 1/2/3 bumper or the ver 4/5/6 bumper. If your bumper is the white one u saw at V lab then it's the earlier ones. The one with the bigger turn indicator. I remember the green one has the later version bumper? Front lip for earlier model a bit more difficult to find and they don't really look good.

There's only the ver 1/2/3 bumper or the ver 4/5/6 bumper. If your bumper is the white one u saw at V lab then it's the earlier ones. The one with the bigger turn indicator. I remember the green one has the later version bumper? Front lip for earlier model a bit more difficult to find and they don't really look good.

Yup it's the white one u saw at Vlab....

Without the lip it looks weird....

Yup it's the white one u saw at Vlab....

Without the lip it looks weird....

You can remove all body kit, add a mid height spoiler, spray it white to make it an STI-RA.

GC...the pedigree of scooby bloodline. Love it! Just this morning, i saw one driving to the office and it sure bring back many fond memories.

BJ_GC8.jpg

Fwah!! But the mines sticker missing....

GC...the pedigree of scooby bloodline. Love it! Just this morning, i saw one driving to the office and it sure bring back many fond memories.

BJ_GC8.jpg

doesnt this looks juz like urs?

doesnt this looks juz like urs?

Ya the same mid spoiler. Feel like getting one then give it the STi RA look. No kit just the mid height spoiler and stock ride height. When can I go drool at your GC8? icon_smile.gif

Ya the same mid spoiler. Feel like getting one then give it the STi RA look. No kit just the mid height spoiler and stock ride height. When can I go drool at your GC8? icon_smile.gif

Anytime bro... can organise a meet up with classic Subaru some time soon... waiting for another bro's GC8 to come out from the paint shop.

Damn nice.... Give me an old GC8 over the new STi anytime! It used to be a big deal having a WRX back then....

RS: Mines...those were the days!

Andrew: Yeah, besides the tail light, it's almost identical.

4937576423321l.jpg

Yes Sean, certainly brought back many good and exciting memories... Almost 10 years ago right?

Damn nice.... Give me an old GC8 over the new STi anytime! It used to be a big deal having a WRX back then....

now that it is rare.. it really stands out. Juz like ur Legacy RS... real legend..

There's a few lurking around. You driving one or looking to get one?

Bro, was that u behind me earlier today (Friday about 11plus PM) on PIE? I exited at Jurong East...