Sign in to follow this  
Dmaster

Any bros here driving classic gc8 GL?

gc8 main sought after feature is its weight generally btw 1200 to 1270kg. even with upgrade to gdb components etc brembos and 6 speed its still around 1300kg +-. Not forgetting the beautiful track car sound within the cabin when it plummet forward.

most 92 thru 99 will be btw 10 to almost 20 years old thru several ownerships. so things like bushings, engines are generally worn and tired although not an issue with daily use other than pushing it real hard. those that wants to own, need to loves the gc8 chassis with a view to slowly build it up again. other than body parts, most engines parts can be source from my92 onwards engines till current models which is the biggest plus points. undercarriages parts can be source till my05 models etc. Imagine what a light chassis with gdb sti engine harness with stock s204 ecu running a twin scroll oem setup and not necessary open source tune to maximise all the tuning parameters can do ... salivating aint it icon_biggrin.gif

all good things will come to an end sadly with the current state of coe value. within the next 5 to 8 years if the coe is still way up, expects all this 92 to 99 models to be wipe out from all local roads icon_sad.gif

Hi there , I drive a blue gc8 .

Anyone have good stock gc8 shocks to let go cheaply ?

Need to service my teins .

Hi, I drive a blue gc8 too. Would u happen to live in jurong or bt batok area?

Hi GC8 owner, I wrongly bought a set (9pcs) of Blue Samco Sport coolant hose off ebay. ITEM SOLD.

Regards,

Heng

Heng, I waited for you at BMS today to transact on the samco hoses. We agreed to meet at 7pm. I left at 8.15pm.

Got back, noticed you posted here it's sold. Well, not to me I guess.

I would appreciate, for the good benefit of anyone else who may deal with you in future, that you will inform them in advance please if you do not intend to proceed as agreed. Save my time and petrol.

We all have a life to lead, and I hope you learn to respect that.

Thank you.

- Daniel

Heng, I waited for you at BMS today to transact on the samco hoses. We agreed to meet at 7pm. I left at 8.15pm.

Got back, noticed you posted here it's sold. Well, not to me I guess.

I would appreciate, for the good benefit of anyone else who may deal with you in future, that you will inform them in advance please if you do not intend to proceed as agreed. Save my time and petrol.

We all have a life to lead, and I hope you learn to respect that.

Thank you.

- Daniel

Sorry abt the above . I think there is some mis-communication . U did not even call or sms me on the confirmation after the 1 and only telecom on the previous day. Further more I dont even have ur HP no. U also did not notify me when u are at BMS or atleast I can let u know that it has been sold. Really sorry for the whole thing.

Regards

Heng

Sorry abt the above . I think there is some mis-communication . U did not even call or sms me on the confirmation after the 1 and only telecom on the previous day. Further more I dont even have ur HP no. U also did not notify me when u are at BMS or atleast I can let u know that it has been sold. Really sorry for the whole thing.

Regards

Heng

Heng,

No worries. Good to hear your reply.

I guess it must really be a miscommunication. Actually, on my first call (via my handphone), we already agreed on meeting the next day at 7pm in BMS. Else, I wouldn't have gone for nothing as well. Distinctively remembered you telling me your working answers doesn't permit us meeting on the same day we spoke (you could only meet later, and BMS would have been closed), else we would have done so. We had no choice but to arrange for next day.

I couldn't reach you the next day. Called but no answer. I guess the possibility could be me calling the wrong number.

Thanks for clarifying though. Glad to hear your side of the situation.

- Daniel