Sign in to follow this  
d3vil0gy

Give what effing way to buses?

The people in power are striving to make our transport system as efficient and effective as possible. I respect that.

Buses have to be on time. I respect that.

"Give way to buses" have been implemented to increase and speed up bus timings. I respect that.

Buses THAT ABUSE THIS SYSTEM. WTF?

Thanks to that, i've a scratched fender, and entirely pissed off with a rude ah tiong driver that claims he can't speak english, read english, or write chinese. Get paid with shelter and the safety of being in Singapore as a country, but still acting like he's back in motherland.

Well done SMRT. This is not the first incident.

The people in power are striving to make our transport system as efficient and effective as possible. I respect that.

Buses have to be on time. I respect that.

"Give way to buses" have been implemented to increase and speed up bus timings. I respect that.

Buses THAT ABUSE THIS SYSTEM. WTF?

Thanks to that, i've a scratched fender, and entirely pissed off with a rude ah tiong driver that claims he can't speak english, read english, or write chinese. Get paid with shelter and the safety of being in Singapore as a country, but still acting like he's back in motherland.

Well done SMRT. This is not the first incident.

bro, u meant the idiotic painted yellow box wif the unshaded curve arrow?

these nbcb drivers juz dash out fr the bus stops disregarding oncoming vehicles 100% confident we'll give way. one such incident happened the other night I nearly crashed into it's side. I dragged my horn after I e brake and the cock sucking driver slowed down to 10km/hr. tulan I overtake to the right and got back infront and did a 5km/hr slow drive and he high beamed me. stopped at the next bus stop wanted to get down and board the bus to hv a friendly chat wif the driver but wife ask me stop being a hooligan and move on if not at night no 'activity' for me. ccb..

these nbcb drivers juz dash out fr the bus stops disregarding oncoming vehicles 100% confident we'll give way. one such incident happened the other night I nearly crashed into it's side. I dragged my horn after I e brake and the cock sucking driver slowed down to 10km/hr. tulan I overtake to the right and got back infront and did a 5km/hr slow drive and he high beamed me. stopped at the next bus stop wanted to get down and board the bus to hv a friendly chat wif the driver but wife ask me stop being a hooligan and move on if not at night no 'activity' for me. ccb..

Bro.. u CCB who? ur wife or the bus driver.. hahaha.. joke aside..

It's already made known by LTA for all oncoming vehicle to stop at the DOTTED LINE when you see the bus starts inching from stationary... otherwise one risk kana fine and points also...

this is really LL one la bro... who can we blame other than THOSE SCHOLARs in LTA... sigh..

It's already made known by LTA for all oncoming vehicle to stop at the DOTTED LINE when you see the bus starts inching from stationary... otherwise one risk kana fine and points also...

this is really LL one la bro... who can we blame other than THOSE SCHOLARs in LTA... sigh..

i ccb my wife (coz after that i argue wif her in the end no 'activity') and the shit eating bus driver! haha

ya la, all thanks to those shit heads who came out wif the stupid bus lane rules. imagine u hv to cut out of the dotted lines when approaching a full line then cut in after 5 meters into the slotted lines again and make a quick left dash into the lane which is always abt 3 meters away ur supposed to turn into. wtf!! everybody is rushing home during the peak hrs and only public commuters get the advantage. nnb cannot wait can always take taxi if not buy car and pay road tax like any other drivers lo. mai kong liao. kong already blood pressure raise another few folds.

will kena summon huh? hor seh liao, 99% get already. if i really get, i'll write a story and send it to the relevant authority.

nowadays they simply cut out, even though they signal but they never pay due attention to other road user. anyhow cut out.piece of shit ! feel ur pain manz!!! can claim ah?

yeah man. this bus exit didn't even have the yellow dotted line or the "give way to buses" arrow thing on the road. It was a moving traffic and he dashed out without signalling. If not for 6pot bbk i'll end up smashing into oncoming traffic and have damage to all my doors instead of a scratch on the fender.

best thing was, this 'foreign talent' driver wanted to move off, started using his 'motherland culture', until i used the singapore slang on him.

he refused to furnish any documents (not even his name) until i called the cops on him. he had this 'die die don't want say anything' in his 'motherland style'.

nowadays they simply cut out, even though they signal but they never pay due attention to other road user. anyhow cut out.piece of shit ! feel ur pain manz!!! can claim ah?

don't know can claim not leh.. last time similiar incident, but i hit the bus from the back in my old car. i slammed brakes and damaged my front left headlight. that one LL cannot claim. initially he admit is his mistake, end up he peng wei and write a different statement.

last night incident was on front left fender. i hope can claim man. but highly likely smrt will peng wei again. knn smrt.

Hey Bryan,

glad I was able to help. Let me know how things work out.

Stanley!! Thank you so much for the assistance man!! Owe you many kopi now!! hahah will update you! hope things work out!

This road got no bus lane, no 'give way to buses', no dotted line.. haha. that mofo just dashed out without signalling also.

pay my damage i can pay. but that kinda attitude of 'i am cutting out and i don't give a f'... plus that kinda 'foreign talent attitude'.. wah my blood at boiling point man.. hahaha i dulan till the passengers all siam and the cops keep telling me to calm down.

This road got no bus lane, no 'give way to buses', no dotted line.. haha. that mofo just dashed out without signalling also.

pay my damage i can pay. but that kinda attitude of 'i am cutting out and i don't give a f'... plus that kinda 'foreign talent attitude'.. wah my blood at boiling point man.. hahaha i dulan till the passengers all siam and the cops keep telling me to calm down.

relax bro... then i'm sure this kind of case is gonna be 50-50..

we as the road users can only suck thumb...

keep cool and continue to look good bro.. icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

relax bro... then i'm sure this kind of case is gonna be 50-50..

we as the road users can only suck thumb...

keep cool and continue to look good bro.. icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

hahah ya lor.. highly likely 50-50 la.. but better than nothing. like NS taught us to LL suck thumb. hahah

"....continue to look good bro..." hahahaha knew something along this line was coming!! You too bro!! catch you again soon! Next "dent removal session" !! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif