Sign in to follow this  
der35

Harris Resort Hotel Batam

Anyhow, if you are a pool fan, as in the cuesport, there is this place called pit stop. It's located on the 3rd floorof Harbor bay mall. Its run by my friend from Singapore. His name is Lester. Do look him up if you are there. It's only 13,000 ($1.80) per hour. I played 5 hours with him till my hand shivered... icon_lol.gif Best part is, there will be a girl standing by to rack the balls for you after each frame. You can als ask her to play with you...(Pool I mean)

The food there is also decent, better than Godiva IMHO, also cheaper.

Anyhow, if you are a pool fan, as in the cuesport, there is this place called pit stop. It's located on the 3rd floorof Harbor bay mall. Its run by my friend from Singapore. His name is Lester. Do look him up if you are there. It's only 13,000 ($1.80) per hour. I played 5 hours with him till my hand shivered... icon_lol.gif Best part is, there will be a girl standing by to rack the balls for you after each frame. You can als ask her to play with you...(Pool I mean)

The food there is also decent, better than Godiva IMHO, also cheaper.

am i right to say that your friend join venture with indo chinese guy? cuz long long time ago it use to be run by a rich indo guy who owe a Evo 7 yellow color...

icon_cool.gif

am i right to say that your friend join venture with indo chinese guy? cuz long long time ago it use to be run by a rich indo guy who owe a Evo 7 yellow color...

icon_cool.gif

Not sure if its a joint venture bro...=)