Sign in to follow this  
goo

Mazda CX-7 Mods questions..

Yo guys, i am getting a used CX-7 and i cannot find much talk about modded cx7. Even in both the mazda forums, not much talk or discussion.

anyone have friends who modded externally and or performance wise, please can share? Like who and which shop they go install the mod like unichip or bodykits etc...

or does Rhommel and or short hair andrew(cant remember his surname) does unichip installation and tuning? Oh v important, anybody heard of removal of speed cut limiter on CX7?

THanks a bunch!

Yo guys, i am getting a used CX-7 and i cannot find much talk about modded cx7. Even in both the mazda forums, not much talk or discussion.

anyone have friends who modded externally and or performance wise, please can share? Like who and which shop they go install the mod like unichip or bodykits etc...

or does Rhommel and or short hair andrew(cant remember his surname) does unichip installation and tuning? Oh v important, anybody heard of removal of speed cut limiter on CX7?

THanks a bunch!

Thought rsm can remove speed cut on any car?