phantom76

MOD AutoWRX gear Knob

89 posts in this topic

lol im using my gf pc now...when my fren repair my pc tonight..i will post k..sorry for the delay...today i went sin ming but could not locate that shop that sell gear knob..i asked ard but to no avail coz i forgot whats the shop name....bad day for me today..car kana vandalised but unknown Fukker..one deep scratch..zzz..

Oh bro, sorry to hear about your ride. Where did it happened? Feel like shafting the gear knob up the vandal's Ass! icon_evil.gif

Hmm..Seriously. That looks kinda familiar.

sorry iwas learning how to paste image when my pc break down again. using ps3 to reply u .so sorry sorry .marcus can assist? thanks

sorry iwas learning how to paste image when my pc break down again. using ps3 to reply u .so sorry sorry .marcus can assist? thanks

No prob bro, let me know if you need my help. Thanks icon_wink.gif

Hmm..Seriously. That looks kinda familiar.

huh? cant see any image leh .....

sorry kH .... my company PC also too slow to upload to p/bucket....

huh? cant see any image leh .....

sorry kH .... my company PC also too slow to upload to p/bucket....

Haha,.. it's the Subaruclubsg.com logo you see above top left. I think Bro Keanho did a wrong link. icon_biggrin.gif

Haha,.. it's the Subaruclubsg.com logo you see above top left. I think Bro Keanho did a wrong link. icon_biggrin.gif

finally pc repaired lol..ram malfunction lol ok let me try to upload..

here we goes

momo.jpg

Oh bro, sorry to hear about your ride. Where did it happened? Feel like shafting the gear knob up the vandal's Ass! icon_evil.gif

dman piss now..now not sure whether to respray or put sticker over it..hiaz...it is at the rear left above the wheel. must be the uncle at whampoa..when i saw him opening the door, i told him be careful dun knock into my car..then when i was back, his car not ard liao..next day discovered car door got dent and 1 long deep scratch ....zzzzz

dman piss now..now not sure whether to respray or put sticker over it..hiaz...it is at the rear left above the wheel. must be the uncle at whampoa..when i saw him opening the door, i told him be careful dun knock into my car..then when i was back, his car not ard liao..next day discovered car door got dent and 1 long deep scratch ....zzzzz

If the scratch is deep enough to reveal the base metal, better get it properly done up, otherwise, can just put a sticker and add 5bhp. icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks for uploading the picture. Looks good. You got the knob finally?

If the scratch is deep enough to reveal the base metal, better get it properly done up, otherwise, can just put a sticker and add 5bhp. icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks for uploading the picture. Looks good. You got the knob finally?

add 5bhp lol lol....later i go buy touch up paint and see how...pai seh my samsung camera hp suks so blur blur wan lol

so u viewed marcus' knob... icon_twisted.gif

hi can i visit u to take a look at your knob lol

so u viewed marcus' knob... icon_twisted.gif

ya lol..i like his knob..his exhaust i laggi like lol

finally pc repaired lol..ram malfunction lol ok let me try to upload..

here we goes

icon_number1.gif

guys, lemme see wat price i can get based on 5 and 10 orders.....if its gd pricing then i will conduct a GB from miki marketing.... icon_wink.gif

guys, lemme see wat price i can get based on 5 and 10 orders.....if its gd pricing then i will conduct a GB from miki marketing.... icon_wink.gif

hurray..

1) Kean Ho icon_biggrin.gif:D

2) Pay niloc-colin -:D

ya lol..i like his knob..his exhaust i laggi like lol

im sure w ur Apexi and other hardware changes/removal... urz would b louder lor icon_redface.gif mine humbLe hKs niah

im sure w ur Apexi and other hardware changes/removal... urz would b louder lor icon_redface.gif mine humbLe hKs niah

no money loh..waiting 4 u to guide me lol

1) Kean Ho icon_biggrin.gif:D

2) Pay niloc-colin -:D

3) weesy74

But can ask Aspec? As must shorten the gearstick else not nice.

For those that want to shorten their gearstick and replace their current knob to Momo. Can go to Aspec at Sin Ming Autocare (opposite LTM). Did my there 4 months back

the best price i managed to source is $180 before 10% discount cash and carry. GST not included yet....any bros hv a better lobang? icon_cool.gif

hi colin yap.... gd price...great effort...

but im a regular at mikki... erm...doubt they know how to install... in fact they directed me to Simon Rd-GTauto to do it ....$10-15 i tink....

cheers

-sucram

hi colin yap.... gd price...great effort...

but im a regular at mikki... erm...doubt they know how to install... in fact they directed me to Simon Rd-GTauto to do it ....$10-15 i tink....

cheers

-sucram

installation is a stroll in the park for Ah Yuan or his head hand Ah Hua......but i'm also looking @ ways to shorten it, ie minimise the exposed slim lever..... icon_wink.gif

any bro has installed the momo gear knot for AT rex with the shorted metal part? wat's the damage for the shortening and any problem after that? pls advise~ xie xie

any bro has installed the momo gear knot for AT rex with the shorted metal part? wat's the damage for the shortening and any problem after that? pls advise~ xie xie

went ahead n got jamesquek's gearknob instead. refer to the ESP folder...... icon_wink.gif

I am using a momo knot with James customisation, no cutting required very nice icon_biggrin.gif