Sign in to follow this  
kennlee

SCS meetup back in those days

I found some old photos in my hard disk and decided to upload them into photobucket before they get lost somehow.

Photos were not taken by me, I can't remember who took them...

It features the mega meetup at Sentosa back in 2003. I will upload more if I come across more, I remember I have the Orchard Mega Convoy pictures somewhere but I can't seem to find them at the moment.

Sentosa Mega Meetup

5932784.jpg

I think this spot is now part of RWS

Link to album:

http://photobucket.com/scssentosa2003

Orchard Road convoy on the way to Subaru Challenge @ Ngee Ann City

Back then, those who were able to gather at East Coast Park carpark for the convoy got the original "Need Stimulation?" decal FOC! And also not to mention, the free huge decal sponsered by MI which had to be sticked on the door.

5963682.jpg

5968069.jpg

Link to album:

http://s105.photobucket.com/albums/m239 ... oy%202003/

Those were the days.... icon_biggrin.gif

in the early 2000.. still in NS doing jungle bashing....

Wow.. if only we have those events now..... icon_cry.gif

Hey, same here Bro, maybe u were beside the jungle of the jungle I were bashing in... icon_lol.gif

Last time Subaru was talk of the town beerchug.gificon_number1.gif ... Now Subaru is talked over at Stomp blah.gif , TP top hit list shakehead.gif , shunned by insurance company icon_thumbsdown.gif , benchmark targets for young punks who modded their rides to c how they fare after modding thefinger.gif , pushed by conti counterparts to prove dat the extra dough they paid is well worth it over cheap jap made cars 34.gif Wat else did i missed out plz add on boogie.gificon_picknose.gif

Last time Subaru was talk of the town beerchug.gificon_number1.gif ... Now Subaru is talked over at Stomp blah.gif , TP top hit list shakehead.gif , shunned by insurance company icon_thumbsdown.gif , benchmark targets for young punks who modded their rides to c how they fare after modding thefinger.gif , pushed by conti counterparts to prove dat the extra dough they paid is well worth it over cheap jap made cars 34.gif Wat else did i missed out plz add on boogie.gificon_picknose.gif

actually... the ah beng car is all started by that stupid AD in Class 95FM... like machiam tell everyone it is for the Ah beng to drives hence come the sterotyping.

Wah!...

Someone dig out the old photos...

Still remember I was with you during the convoy down for the Impreza Challenge that day... icon_lol.gif

Memories of your old leggy & those signature bortex rims ... icon_mrgreen.gif

think there was another one to Zouk??...or was it the same as the Orchard one??... icon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gif

hell yeah zouk! almost forgot about that one! it was an eye opener to have all the scoobies convoying down waiting outside zouk to park our cars. i remember we had space reserved for our cars and that was also part of the subaru challenge promo if i recall correctly.

i definitely do not have pics for that. if someone have the pics for that, please share over here. many thanks!

Wah!...

Someone dig out the old photos...

Still remember I was with you during the convoy down for the Impreza Challenge that day... icon_lol.gif

Memories of your old leggy & those signature bortex rims ... icon_mrgreen.gif

yeah been procrastinating on the photos for a while until i suddenly had the inspiration to find and upload them.

YES i rem you were with me and took plenty of photos which 80% of them are blurred coz of the long shutter! btw i still have the same bortex rims. you want ar????? yes, i miss the leggy..... icon_sad.gif

ya ya, now drive subaru like owe pple money.... icon_lol.gif pple buay song wan...depreciate 7k per yr still song song drive.... icon_lol.gif

the pic like last time no catback exos hor... icon_lol.gif

I remember the Subaru challenge orchard drive pass was a wash out. It was raining very heavily then.... icon_lol.gif

I think we were supposed to sound the horn as we drive pass Ngee Ann City but I think no one heard us due to the rain. icon_redface.gificon_redface.gificon_redface.gif