Sign in to follow this  
I_Love_Rex

red hawkeye rex on TPE to KPE 14/4/2012 12:50PM

Who ever driving this car, you are going to get into trouble by the way you are driving. You deliberately speed, driving very near to the back of a white VW golf and overtake the golf just as you are about to knock into him.

It's at the TPE going into KPE(ECP) near tunnel entrance. Three big wide lanes available with very little cars around for those who know where I'm talking about.

You are one of those that spoilt the reputation of Subaru. As an ex driver of subaru, I really despise you. You want to drive fast on a wide expressway with no cars, perfectly fine. But by swerving your car this way, you are obviously looking for trouble.

I'm already driving at 110km/h and you zoom past me so quickly I reckon you are driving at 150km/h above.

PS: I'm not the Golf driver.

Relax everyone... U may nvr know the full story... What if the VW was pushing the WRX in the first place.... Or they could it be just friends ? Maybe....? Cheers!

Oh, btw I am not the Subaru Driver... icon_smile.gif

Anyway, he was driving so fast and everything happened so quickly that I missed his number plate.

2ndly, the golf from what I remembered just filtered into the expressway. So if the golf did pushed the wrx before this, I wouldn't know.

Relax everyone... U may nvr know the full story... What if the VW was pushing the WRX in the first place.... Or they could it be just friends ? Maybe....? Cheers!

Oh, btw I am not the Subaru Driver... icon_smile.gif

ok. fair enough, we should listen to both side story before poke any comments.

i shall apologise in my previous post, shdn't had poke fun.

in anyway, push or being pushed resulting endanger oneself or others is a no no.

drive safe.

i will not hestitate to post any person or car no plate if thats person is a menace to other road users. VW push so what, he could have tolerate and kept his cool. Need not show the skills of Lewis Hamilton agressiveness on the road.

he buay song with golf.

maybe his gf previously ran away with a golf driver, than from then on, he see golf machiam see enemy lor.

lol.

Who ever driving this car, you are going to get into trouble by the way you are driving. You deliberately speed, driving very near to the back of a white VW golf and overtake the golf just as you are about to knock into him.

It's at the TPE going into KPE(ECP) near tunnel entrance. Three big wide lanes available with very little cars around for those who know where I'm talking about.

You are one of those that spoilt the reputation of Subaru. As an ex driver of subaru, I really despise you. You want to drive fast on a wide expressway with no cars, perfectly fine. But by swerving your car this way, you are obviously looking for trouble.

I'm already driving at 110km/h and you zoom past me so quickly I reckon you are driving at 150km/h above.

PS: I'm not the Golf driver.

u miss ur red baby... dont u??? 60.gif

to be frank.....

SOME subaru drivers have ego problem...

NOT ALL BUT SOME...

again.... not the car... is the driver....

icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

to be frank.....

NOT ALL BUT SOME...

that is for sure...with great power..comes with great responsibilities.. icon_wink.gificon_wink.gif

to be frank.....

NOT ALL BUT SOME...

I agree too. Nowadays I drive slow car, no more ego problem. lol.. Car also play a part. I don't see lorry drivers having such ego problems as "fast car" drivers.

I agree too. Nowadays I drive slow car, no more ego problem. lol.. Car also play a part. I don't see lorry drivers having such ego problems as "fast car" drivers.

its the driver lol..i saw van,lorry , trucks etc..all depends on individual icon_mrgreen.gif

is all about the driver mostly....

just that with a more powerful car....

they tend to wanna show off or compete with faster cars....

Should be becoming a rare sight as their drivers shift to other makes. Only on Sunday met 2 golfs and a BMW 1 having a threesome on Bukit Timah. Weaving in and out of traffic, lighting up others brake lamps all the way. icon_evil.gif

Should be becoming a rare sight as their drivers shift to other makes. Only on Sunday met 2 golfs and a BMW 1 having a threesome on Bukit Timah. Weaving in and out of traffic, lighting up others brake lamps all the way. icon_evil.gif

too bad changing rides didnt change their maturity...

IS THE DRIVER....

not the car lah....

this type of driver, give them chery QQ also they drive like a manic.....