IceZone

BRZ Owners

64 posts in this topic

Hi everyone! I'm Jeremy and also a BRZ owner.... looking to meet up with fellow BRZ bros. I've attached some pics of my car. Cheers!

Manual BRZ ! Great choice ! Hope to own 1 too when the COE gets more friendly icon_lol.gif

icic, mostly is on the expressway. icon_mrgreen.gif

could be the area that i usually drive around... usually i'm around the serangoon area..

cool ride. haha mod-ding at bm* ? icon_mrgreen.gif

Hi everyone! I'm Jeremy and also a BRZ owner.... looking to meet up with fellow BRZ bros. I've attached some pics of my car. Cheers!

wow bro u own a ae86? any pics?

yeah, it's a manual... loving it! Reminds me of my AE86 Levin 10 years ago but a lot more refined...

hahaha... yeah, backside itchy after a month of driving... 1 st stage is getting the wheels, brakes and coilovers sorted.... subaru/toyota claim the CG is the lowest but I still find the car quite high!

Don't have the car with me now.... was scrapped a long time ago. As for the pictures.... need to go find them sometime... this was at a time before FB and smartphones... film camera!! hehehe

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif cool car leh. so old school

Don't have the car with me now.... was scrapped a long time ago. As for the pictures.... need to go find them sometime... this was at a time before FB and smartphones... film camera!! hehehe

yeah, it's a manual... loving it! Reminds me of my AE86 Levin 10 years ago but a lot more refined...

10 yrs ago meaning in 2002......my AE86 was registered in 1984 and I even bought the 1st renewal COE at $3k after 3rd month bid for another 10 yrs in 1988 hahaha....shld hv kept it after engine overhauled and resprayed from white to "pearl midnite blue". The whole car body scrapped to bare metal and resprayed and coated with gear oil to prevent rust.....no choice, difficult to have 2 doors with baby on board....And somewhere in early nineties saw my beloved ride at UOB Plaza's car park and gosh gear oil still flowing out from the car door and best it had been resprayed to white again... met i guy later and he said he used to own my ride and he was by then the 7th owners.... icon_eek.gif

yeah... actually wanted to comment on the stock brakes n rims... does not match that car... post more pics when u had done it. i believe bbk on it wld be awasome!

hahaha... yeah, backside itchy after a month of driving... 1 st stage is getting the wheels, brakes and coilovers sorted.... subaru/toyota claim the CG is the lowest but I still find the car quite high!

wah unclie lui... u oso own one before? haha next time u tell you child: "if u lost, come back i'll kill u!" LOL

10 yrs ago meaning in 2002......my AE86 was registered in 1984 and I even bought the 1st renewal COE at $3k after 3rd month bid for another 10 yrs in 1988 hahaha....shld hv kept it after engine overhauled and resprayed from white to "pearl midnite blue". The whole car body scrapped to bare metal and resprayed and coated with gear oil to prevent rust.....no choice, difficult to have 2 doors with baby on board....And somewhere in early nineties saw my beloved ride at UOB Plaza's car park and gosh gear oil still flowing out from the car door and best it had been resprayed to white again... met i guy later and he said he used to own my ride and he was by then the 7th owners.... icon_eek.gif

i see u went BMS, any aftermarket exhausts they bringing in? your car bought from agent?

Hi to all BRZ/86 owners.

Whiteline has already developed the front and rear swaybars and is ready for ordering!

If you guys would like to do a group buy, please contact me and we can discuss further.

http://www.whiteline.com.au/do_segue4.p ... le=2012-ON

Sorry that the pricing is still not up on the website. Will work that out soonest.

Thanks.

any bros here bought a BRZ?

to get things started, I collected my black BRZ last saturday, 23 June

my fav car.. of all time