Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
leafwerks

Collaboration Project of your model BRZ

5 posts in this topic

Hi All,

First of all, I would like to introduce myself as Wilson. I am a automotive modeler in Singapore. I have been into this hobby for the past 5 years.

I am interested to do a collaboration or 2 for you guys. To put it very simply, it is like buying a model of your beloved BRZ, but it is customed to match your car as much as possible, color, mods, wheels(if i could find the model equivalent), dash, bodykits etc.. However, the more complicated the job, the longer it would take, and as with the price.

I have attached some pictures of my works, please do contact me over email at [email:2z0gffio]leafwerks@gmail.com[/email:2z0gffio] or call/sms 97654547 to discuss further.

Cheers,

Wilson =)

IMG_1872.jpgIMG_1875.jpgIMG_1877.jpg

IMG_1868.jpgIMG_1881.jpgIMG_1882.jpg

IMG_1890.jpgIMG_1892.jpgIMG_1893.jpg

IMG_1885.jpgIMG_1886.jpgIMG_1888.jpg

IMG_1900.jpgIMG_1896.jpgIMG_1901.jpg

IMG_1905.jpgIMG_1903.jpgIMG_1904.jpg

IMG_1907.jpgIMG_1908.jpg

are your models made of plastic of metal? what is the your price for a stock model?

Dear IceZone,

My models are plastic models, I do not do diecast modelling.

Basically, they are tamiya/aoshima/fujimi/hasegawa kits, so I do not want to give the false impression that I scratch build the kits totally up myself.

If you are looking for a box stock model, I think it would be very plain, and a little bit toy-like. As the title says, I would want to work with your actual BRZ, take photos, replicate the parts/wiring and other possible parts to the model.

Maybe if you meant a stock brz? without all that additional a/m parts, probably ard 200ish?

By the way, just to clarify, I'm not looking to do this as a business. I would have loved to be able to buy a car, and if the market has that model, replicate it to scale. Thus, I thought of this idea.

Cheers,

Wilson

Hi Blackmafia,

Thanks for your interest. However, my scope is limited by the kits on the market, and the modifications involved.

If there is an exiga on the market, for sure I would be glad to be of service.

Cheers!

Wilson