SuberSTi

Whiteline Handling Parts for BRZ

2 posts in this topic

The parts will be available from Jan onwards. Expect the parts to be hot, so need to pre-order now.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By fungamer
      Dear friends, please see if anything interest you, clearing some storeroom space
      1. HKS Hipermax III coilovers - dekitted from Exiga GT, might be able to fit hatch (pls check with ur workshop for compatibility)
      2. 17" Forged Prodrive GC07c rims, 5x100 pcd, +38 offset - no kerb rash, do note only 3 pieces available, 4th piece was punctured by an industrial screw (on the road) and disposed. Good for those replacing damaged rims of the same kind or buy as spare for your sprints/races. 
      3. Stock brake calipers, rotors and brake pads - removed from Exiga GT for upgrades and kept in store since. Very good condition and plenty of meat left.

Please feel free whatsapp to 8188 08 59 for pictures and discussion. Avoid pm in forum as may not be logging in that frequent. Cheers!
    • By dagger22
      Clearing off remaining items from my previous hatch sti at reduced prices!!

1.       CF prop shaft for hatch sti- $800
      2.       3 piece lightened pulley and belt - $250
      5.       Twinscroll uppipe and JDM twinscroll downpipe (for older sti/wrx, shorter single piece downpipe) - $100
      6.       PLX DM-6 touch screen multi-gauge with wideband & fuel pressure modules - $250 (Comes with extra wideband O2 sensor)
      7.       Stock STI Cams and valve springs - $300
      9.       STI ignition coils (1 set) - $200
      12.     Sard large fuel regulator (NEW!) - $200
      13.     Stock airbox with stock funnel for hatch sti - $100
      16.     TRE 255lph fuel pump - $30
      17.     Blitz throttle controller - $50
      18.     Stock sti struts with Tein Springs - $300
      19.     Stock sti fuel pressure unit and metal fuel line (under manifold) - $100
      20.     Stock STI conrods - $150
      21.     Stock secondary air pump - $100
      Whatsapp me at Nine793Four742
      No lowballers please!
    • By Boxerboi
      Original Brembo Black 4/2 Front & Rear From Subaru STi Hatchback ~ $1,880
      Package include :
      Goodridge SSBH
      Front & Rear 90% Dixcel Slotted Rotors Front & Rear ( Replace on April 2017 )
      Dixcel ZD Brake Pads ( Replace on April 2017 together with Rotors )
      Original Paint never respray / touch up before
      Best for Subaru Impreza, WRX, BRZ, Forester XT
      Contact 97319460 

• By koaliefoz
      For Sale.
      1) Stock anti-roll bars(front and rear) taken off Subaru Forester SH9. Front is 21mm thick and rear is 16mm thick. Comes with bushings but no endlinks.

Ideal for dekit or for upgrading those Subaru models that doesn't come with anti-roll bars.
      Asking $140
      2) Stock rear Anti-Roll/ Sway bar taken off Subaru Legacy BL9. Comes with bushings, brackets and endlink.

Asking $80
      3) 3 pcs of Achilles 123s for sale at $40 for fast sale. 255/35/R18 Approx 80% left. No patches.
      4)HKS EVC 5

Good condition, used for about 1 year in Forester SH9 stock location turbo and wategate.
      Asking $240
      5) Kakumei Equal length header ONLY

*DOESN'T COME WITH UPPIPE*
      Taken out from Forester SH9.

*This header was used to run an extrenal wastegate setup. The pipework at that area can be easily patched up by an exhaust shop*
      Asking $140
      *Please check with your mechanic/ workshop for compatibility of items as i won't be responsible for the parts not fitting your ride*
      All prices are negotiable, if you buy multiple item i will take it into consideration and give you even better price.
      All cash and carry
      Contact me at 96773605 for fast response.
    • By jng
      Alcon 6/4 big brake kit manufactured for the Subaru BRZ (or Toyota 86). Purchased in July 2014 from very reputable Singapore JDM aftermarket garage for close to S$8,000 (receipt provided). Current asking price at Singapore distributor is S$8,025 (after GST). Only one (that I know of on BRZ or Toyota 86) in Singapore, JB and some say Batam. Sepang proven time and time again! Brake kit will not clear most 17" wheels.  

Front calipers: 6 pot mono (product code F97ZG02-28F7E), floating rotor size 365x32 
      Rear calipers: 4 pot "P-type" (product code R36X07-02F7AZ), fixed rotor size 343x25 
      PCD: 5 x 100 
      Brake pads: Currently running Dixcel Z (front), Ferodo DS Performance (rear), but both need to be replaced
      Rotors: Stock from Alcon kit. In good shape with lots of life left, very durable and hard 

Helpful links:

Alcon Advantage Extreme product brochure

Front kit description and wheel spacing info

Rear kit description and wheel spacing info link 1

Rear kit description and wheel spacing info link 2

Cash and carry only, asking S$5,000. Please PM me here, fast response.

Welcome to bundle with the pictured Enkei RS05RR (18" x 8.5", PCD 5 x 100) running fresh Yokohama Advan Neova AD08R (235/40/18) for additional S$1,800. Wheel and tire available for sale separately also.