My aircon gone awry. Its letting out hot air. Did a recovery but after a month... same problem. Went for a check at a workshop at Tampines and was quoted $650 for a Japanese coil and bar. Reasonable. Any other good lobangs?

repair the stock compressor might be cheaper. go to an aircon workshop i'm sure they'll be able to do it. maybe 2-300 bucks.

repair the stock compressor might be cheaper. go to an aircon workshop i'm sure they'll be able to do it. maybe 2-300 bucks.

Where can I find an aircon shop that can do that? Thanks...

i drive Exiga GT too..few mth after i got my car... aircon not cold..only air come out..chk and found out coil leak... as wat the say agent more expensive so i sent to few 3rd party co and was quoted $1800 (original) or $1200 (oem) for the replacement ..

pay this much might as well sent to MI and supprisingly was quoted less than 1k, replacement of coil and servicing of aircon...

which 3rd party co ???.....most of which some strongly recommended

btw pls chk yr compressor oil ..it tend to dry up very fast

After all the problems, something strange happened. I was reading up about the temperature sensors being in front of the driver's seat. I do not know what I did... but the aircon is back to its usual cold self. Its like its been given some kind of cpr... 

just got my air con checked and need a new condensor or something

like the radiator thingo it has a leak

anyone know where i can get one from

thanks luke

Hi, has anyone use OEM compressor Exiga? My AC is not blowing cold air. I have change new cooling coil. Now suspect compressor & condenser faulty. Was quoted $600-800 for OEM compressor and $1300 for original. Any complication if use OEM model? Pls advice. Thanks.