d3vil0gy

Hellaflushers! Because form>function

194 posts in this topic

Fiq, the remaining 60% is neverending hahahahah

Took me awhile to get it right as I had to balance practicalities (it's a daily driver) with the need for flush.

Finally settled on this.

Car Year and Model: 2006 WRX WAGON

Rim model and specs: JDM VOLK RACING CE28N 17x8, +38, 5x100

Tyre model and specs: Federal 595 RSR, 225/45/17

Camber: 1.5 Front 1.0 Rear

Fender Mods: None

Suspension: TEIN RA Coilovers

http://www.subaruclubsg.com/topic/82088-new-ride-jdm-06-wrx-sportswagon-m/?p=536201

Hi, can anyone give me a recommendation for a rims size, planning to change my rims... Am currently driving a Sti 2008 GRB hatchback. Currently running on stock wheels and tyres. Rims= 18x8.5 et 55 and tyres 245/40/R18....

What are the range of rims diameter and offset i can use? I waana get the wheels and tyres to flush in line with the fenders...

To flush, you are looking at offsets +38 and below. Rim width will have to be 8.5 and above.

The most recommended, will be +35 and rim width 9.5, but of course additional investment has to be made for camber adjustments and rolling of fenders. You get a flush look with mildly aggressive cambers.

What do you guys use to secure your front lip? See all your lips scrap and kena pull by the tarmac like nobody business the it is still holding on strong... my lip scrap abit the screws kena pull out alr.. :D

What do you guys use to secure your front lip? See all your lips scrap and kena pull by the tarmac like nobody business the it is still holding on strong... my lip scrap abit the screws kena pull out alr.. :D

Same man.. Recently my lip got pull off by those stupid MSCP design .. Go down slope plus one hump below waiting for you lol...

From what I know. If you want your lip to be secure, need to add bolts and nuts. But in case lip kenna pull out , your whole bumper sure GG.

So still better to just screw :)

What tyres size should i run on a 18 x 9.5 wheels ? Any other things to note if running this setup ? Currently on lowered spring with fender roll.

255/45. Confirm need camber. most imptly check whether can fit your brembos.

Bro inin36, tks for the advice... currently im still on stock brakes...

Yup, got to run 255. Some run 235 but damn stretch. 

You definitely need camber and fender works (im using your offset +35 and below)

Don't run 245 as the tires will be too high and will affect your speedo.

i use screws.

but keep getting ripped off.

So i cut away the centre part lololololol

Bro d3vil0gy, fender works as in the front ? Btw what will be the best rim size n width for +35 offset ? 17" or 18" ? 8j, 8.5j or 9j ? for a daily driven ride since you tried so many setup before.

yes front and rear require. but front not so jialat, if ride is high enough shouldn't be a problem.

I daily with 18x9.5 +35 on 255 tires and camber. tire wear is very jialat must warn u first.

For looks, i would strongly suggest 18 x 9.5j. Anything less aggressive than this is more practical :)

Front height is about 3 fingers ... How about inspection? Pass or fail ?