Boo_saa

Interests check for nappa steering wheel wrap ( jackspeed )

Hi all, just to check if any one is interested in re-wrap your steering wheel with nappa leather with red stitch from Jackspeed?

Went down to jackspeed today with bro snowmanwrx and was quote $300 before gst to do up 2 steering wheels

Was told by the sales person that she is able to give further discount if we have more, how much depends on how many of us want to do.

Any bro that interested please add in your nick, follow by pm me your name and contact number. Shall close this by this weekend and see how the response and update on the price.

Do note that I have notting to do with Jackspeed..cheers

Have attach a pic on how it roughly looks like. The whole wheels will be full nappa.That not the actual steering from Subaru.

1) boo_saa

2) snowmanwrx

post-25055-0-32567000-1361792657_thumb.j

$300 for each steering wheel based on size of 2 pax?

Original price she quote is $350 for doing up one steering wheel. $300 each if doing up for 2. If have more, will.be lower depending on many.

I'm keen too. Did up an alacantra wheel there about 2 years back cost about 300. Not sure if they will have so many replacement wheels for us tho. Took about 2 days that time.

Went to a msia reputable upholstery shop. Was quoted less than S$200 for nappa leather wrap on steering wheel.

Hi Bro mind sharing the address for this shop and how long it takes to complete.

Thanks bro