FSP

Hall Of Shame!

Why there isn't 1? Think i should start 1. List down the names or nick of ppl who dun pay, cheap ppl, sell defective products etc... U know those kinda ppl who in Hokkien we call it Smelly Leg! It can also serve as a warning to those Smelly Leg if they dun pay up or something, their nicks will be published in Hall Of Shame so dat others who is gonna deal with them will not fall into the same situation!

I have 1 on hand... Own me $100++ only for parts i sold to him... Initially whatsapp him, he say will pay when salary comes... Till now no sign, whatsapp oso dun reply liao! got $ mod car, go track... $100++ no $ pay... Think got another bro also kana by him... Haiz....

Think should i start 1....

• Like 2

Guest wardrobe_studios

These are the Cheaters which spolit the market. Bloody sons of the m0therfucker... STILL DARE TO THREATEN one of the member when he posted his deeds on the other Thread Lock post....

Best is b4 buying anything. Always remember these rules

1. If you dont know if it fits your car, DUN BUY no matter how or what seller says....

2. Incomplete set DUN BUY cos you will never know if Seller Cheats to sell....

3. Need Deposit as requested by Buyer, ASK for Invoice, copy down IC number & telephone. Best is ask Seller to sign on IOU.

Snap a photo of his car plate or take a photo of seller.

4. SAY NO BANK TRANSFER!!! Easiest to cheat!!!

5. No Deposit = No Reserve. Fine! Accept that!!!

6. NO CASH or should i say NO MONEY then DUN BUY or say Pay Installments (save face for yourself) !!! When U finish Installments Seller take Boeing 747 liao...

7. Got $ & Want to buy NOW. Bring to seller or your pro workshop to install. Complete & Working Order then PAY...

If Seller no time to go... can always arrange another day that seller is free... Cannot then DUN BUY.

8. Lastly. Always remember... DUN ANYHOW BUY!!! Open your eyes!!! Look at past posts. Members whom got cheated. Read about which seller is playing cheating game. Just be Aware & dun fall for the same trap!!!

I think Boss (hamet) should set up a STICKY POST: Blacklisted Cheaters (Buyers & Sellers) In Subaru Club

I have asked Hamet to start a sticky on this. But NO REPLY from him... sigh...

I think its a very good idea to start. So Please Start The Sticky!!!!

1st On the List is: http://www.subaruclubsg.com/topic/77155-beware-of-this-seller/page-2 this guy.

2nd: Langzi's insurance

3rd: FSP

4th: so on.

I think we should list the temp plate like this:

Name, Photo Of Cheater, Contact, Car Plate, Item Cheated, $ Cheated, Location or Address.

Next Time In ANY DEALINGS... PLEASE TAKE A PHOTO OF THE SELLER OR BUYER IF FULL PAYMENT IS NOT MADE. WE NEED THESE PEOPLE TO BE SHOWCASED.

SICK OF THESE CHEATING CASES. DESTROYED THE MARKET & TANISHED THE GENINUE SELLERS & BUYERS CONFIDENCE.

Bro if what apps got icon photo lakee best u can snap and put it here!

Wat is icon photo? Can take screen shot ma:) Best is keep sms or whatsapp messages as proof juz in case those smelly legs come in & deny this deny dat:) Take screen shots of the sms or whatsapp then post here as proof...

Still no reply from boss? Makes my blood boil whenever i think of those cheapo dun pay up & still enjoying themselves go track, buy stuffs for their car etc! Karma will come to them... Hit them hard!!!

Still no reply from boss? Makes my blood boil whenever i think of those cheapo dun pay up & still enjoying themselves go track, buy stuffs for their car etc! Karma will come to them... Hit them hard!!!

JUST NAME THEM OUT!!!