8ryan382

Any 86 or brz owners ?

29 posts in this topic

Yes . Paid 69k down payment . But long term the interest incurred is cheaper .

Now toyota drop all this packages and back to normal package . U got what color ? Manual or auto .

Got it with 35k rebate at savers package. Got a blue one. Just picked up on Thurs. Saw another silver one at the pick-up centre as well.

Now toyota drop all this packages and back to normal package . U got what color ? Manual or auto .

Blue with MT. Been driving stick my whole driving life so cannot imagine getting used to AT...

did you trade in your old ride ? cos Borneo is making a lost selling the 86 to you . BTW can contact me 96901295 for meet up

Asked for 1k more discount so 128+k.

129k? I tot the price at sgcarmart has been abt 155K? Is 129k after trade in your previous ride?

129k? I tot the price at sgcarmart has been abt 155K? Is 129k after trade in your previous ride?

Excludes trade in. This was an offer for 2 weeks (I think) when COE hit 50+k. That was also the same time they offered 35k rebate. 6 bid non-guaranteed. They got me COE on 4th bid.

damn i missed the ship. Looks like i got to wait for another promotion  -_-

i paid $10k more think BM would not give the coe to me . $10K can go into mods , i paid $139K :angry:

When 1k services today , mechanic keep quiet about my hks and front pipe , he ask I say it is lta approved , cert in glove compartment . If it was MI , then it is gone case , void warranty , change rim also void .

When 1k services today , mechanic keep quiet about my hks and front pipe , he ask I say it is lta approved , cert in glove compartment . If it was MI , then it is gone case , void warranty , change rim also void .

Wah so fast mod already. Anyway I sent U whatsapp already.

Ok , just change new phone what apps not use for few months , till today . Actually the car is a looker especially for the Young , car does not pull , brake sucks , but as mine is manual can engine brake , if not ...... Omg

Thinking of swapping my 08 sti brakes , ie the black sti brakes on the front and rear .

Ok , just change new phone what apps not use for few months , till today . Actually the car is a looker especially for the Young , car does not pull , brake sucks , but as mine is manual can engine brake , if not ...... Omg

Thinking of swapping my 08 sti brakes , ie the black sti brakes on the front and rear .

Drop me a msg whenever dude. So how is the exhaust? Cat-back or? The acceleration from 4-5k rpm is pretty flat. Power only really comes after 5+k. Brakes are a little disappointing but I'm wondering if it is a difference in versions since we got the lowest end ones.

The gts is 294 mm front 290 rear same as the wrx and forester rotors , ours is 277mm in front and 284mm rear

I was thinking of swapping my forester stock front to my GT front .

Exhaust is hks hi power catback . It pulls better but the stock brakes just does not stops the car well , always have to keep 3 or more car length

Just swap my stock 277mm front brakes with the forester front 294mm at bms ,it feels that the braking power had improved by 10%