DNICKMIKHAIL

TIME FOR TIMING BELT

16 posts in this topic

HI BROS..

ANYONE CAN ADVISE THE PRICE OF CHANGING A 07 HAWKEYE TSTIMING BELT  AND WHICH WORKSHOP RELIABLE?

THANK U

SPT Performance.

Price for your ride not too sure but should be more or less the same.

Did my ride MY08 there last week. 

SPT Performance.

Price for your ride not too sure but should be more or less the same.

Did my ride MY08 there last week.

How much u pay for the whole change?

If not convenient, kindly PM me. Thanks!

Can get the parts from stockist and find a wkshop n pay the labor

Yes u can. As long as u know the part number (usually stockist will know) and what to get.

Can get the parts from stockist and find a wkshop n pay the labor

it cost ard $500 only. i chg mine in jan only

I changed mine around $600, buy from stockist and then go Malaysia do, with original water pump

Hi bro.. I did mine in B** for my MY05 some times ago and the price is <$1K. Do take note what are the required as I understand some workshop is cheaper by reducing the change of the parts like bearing, etc. Its advisable to go to the more reputable workshop for the change and also understand from the bros here what need to be change out.

Forget to mention that you may want to look at changing out of the stock radiator as well to aluminium. Around 100K mileage, the stock radiator may up lorry very soon.

Hope the above helps

The easist is buying from a stockist. Give them your vehicle number and you can arrange to get the complete set of belts, bearings and etc.

1 person likes this

Hi bro.. I did mine in B** for my MY05 some times ago and the price is <$1K. Do take note what are the required as I understand some workshop is cheaper by reducing the change of the parts like bearing, etc. Its advisable to go to the more reputable workshop for the change and also understand from the bros here what need to be change out.

Forget to mention that you may want to look at changing out of the stock radiator as well to aluminium. Around 100K mileage, the stock radiator may up lorry very soon.

Hope the above helps

Yah ard 100k the stock radiator start to give problem..

Yah ard 100k the stock radiator start to give problem..

Proven and tested...my stock radiator broke down at 107k mileage...so you might want to consider changing your radiator as well...One thing leads to another... :rolleyes:

What are the symptoms for radiator failure?

Think there is no clear symptoms except that if you have abnormal water and oil temp readings than I guess its time to mediate before the damage gets major. Mine shows no symptom but suddenly one day while driving, the oil pressure gauge alarm, oil temp alarm and water level gauge went haywire. Aircon suddenly blew hot air. Lucky for me, my wife who was driving the car did not drive further after the alarms were out and immediately tow the car back to workshop. Somehow I was lucky no damage to engine, just replace the radiator and hoses.