forte_walker

Air con repair workshop

7 posts in this topic

Hi guys, recently air con just kapu and no cool air blow out, and smell something sour from the warm air! And sometimes have white clouds of air blown out in the morning after car drive off...wah the air/gas sure smell yucky! Then after that all the warm air! What could have happen? Any reliable and professional air con service workshop to recommend? Price also a main concern...road tax coming and insurance to renew soon...can't afford to spend too much on repairs! Thanks guys for recommending, if any! Driving a 2008 Impreza.

Nu-Auto I like to go. 2 local guys running an honest business. Same row as that entire LTM block of shops in Sin Min. #1-48 corner shop I think.

1 person likes this

Compressor up lorry? Better check asap. Experienced similar fate with my previous car, white smoke coming out with warm air, compressor up lorry. Recently also experienced hot air for my ts, tot kena same thing again, but heng its due to fan motor and socket faulty only. Do drive to any reliable workshop to check what is wrong first, can go amk autopoint (bks, bms, g-motor), which are reliable for me.

Hi, i know a aircon repair workshop call Mark-Cool Auto Air-Conditioning at 106 Woodlands Industrial Park E S(757840) 

Quite good.

1 person likes this