Menthol8157

Please help

6 posts in this topic

This is my 3rd account. I don't understand what i done. After my 20post.i start to post a thread in WTS. Straight away i will get banned and can't log in. The code is 1001. Please moderator advised me what is going on. I been driving subaru for more than 7years. Cos my car is going to export out. I only wish to demod my car n sell my parts to subaru fellow.PLEASE help me. Thanks

Hi Bro, wat is your old nick? and wat did u post. thanks

My old nick is score and menthol. This is my 3rd account. I manage to post 20 post chit chat with subaru fellow. This is my 3rd account liao. Cum i only wish to demod my car to benefit all subaru fellow cos my car is exporting at may 2014.i dun understand y i been banned again n again.

Do look through the rules and regulations of the forum.

You might have broken some of the rules, such as bumping of posts to get post counts, or creating a meaningless topic just to clock post.

Moderators do not make a ban unless rules have been broken and reports have been made against you.

In our logs, with username Menthol, there are reports of creating a topic and posting just to clock post counts.

With this new account, you may want to clock your posts by actively contributing to the community with constructive posts and answers to members.

Thanks!

Best Regards,

d3vil0gy

Bro wat abt my 1st account( score81 or score) i oso helping subaru fellow to ans question.but oso kana banned after 20 post. I juz want to clock my 20 post. N demod my car. This is really what i want n need. PLEASE don't banned me anymore. N thanks for the reply n verify.

Like d3vilogy mentioned, unless you've broken some rules and regulations then you'll be banned after few warnings.

As long you did not break any rules and regulations, you will not be banned.

Therefore, we will monitor for you since this is your 3rd account.

Cheers