R2_Guy

WRX STI A-LINE

6 posts in this topic

Just wondering if any member here owns one..

If you know of anyone who owns and is thinking of selling the ride at a reasonable price, appreciate your inputs here.

Quite difficult to find this model in the 2nd hand market.

Thanks mate.

Hey there, I actually own a black one.

At times i think its better to drive a manual, then again other times, i'm so glad that its auto. so i dun have to bother to rev match, the feel of smooth, quick and almost perfect gear changes, and best of all, no half clutches in jams :D

I paid a premium of about 30k over regular sti too. as there is only a few that came in for the local market.

Wah 30k over a manual STi. You must really like auto alot. Haha.

Care to share what is the average depreciation for the STI Hatch (M) and STI A line? Only saw one A Line white at FT garage and before I could approach him for resale details, vehicle was sold...

Depreciation is quite high due to the lack of market for these cars. probably about 11k a year?

Thxs Gamebit...$11k/yr depre for a A line is rather reasonable at current mkt rate, if its a private seller, maybe able to get close to $10k....was offered $12k/yr dep for the 2.5 Hatch STI by some dealer...I juz told the dealer, gd luck in ur sales for your 'exotic' STI ride...