Huanter

Problem on Legacy Air Con

11 posts in this topic

Hi,

I had an issue on my air con. Air con having hot air coming out after not long gas top up. Any recommended place to do a repair? Roughly about how much?

new LGT owner here... anyone encountered their aircon at times, auto switching from 're-circulating' mode to 'fresh air' mode when driving on road?

Hey Snope, all you need to do when you set it to auto, cycle once thru the modes. If you turn on using the "auto" fucntion, its full auto, whereas if you cycle thru, only the fan speed is on auto

thanks pal, but never like setting mine to auto...

whenever I start my car, I always turn on the A/C using the up arrow(fan speed) button and by default, it will be on 're-circulating' mode. But always after driving for some distance, it will turn to 'fresh air' mode which I have to switch it back manually.

It is normal for it to switch to fresh air mode once it detects that your cabin temperature has reached your set temperature. Apparently this is some safety feature to bring in fresh air according to over overseas forum I've read. 

set the air con temp below 21deg.

if 21deg n abv, it will auto open circ outside air

The air con is very problematic indeed. I have been breathing in carbon monoxide. I have a way to override this auto switch problem. But very time you start engine you have to do this step (very fustrating but no choice). 

Press 'Auto' to on

Press 'mode' 3 times

Press 'A/C' 2 times

Press 'the car symbol below A/C' 1 time

Press 'mode' 1 time. 

This will override the auto switch of outside air coming in. After doing this you can do any tempereature & fun adjusment and the outside air will not come in. But need to do everytime you start engine.