quiksilverkarl

Supersprint single tip exos for TS/1.6

13 posts in this topic

hi all bros,

any of u guys on supersprint single tip exos with/without clark extrator? how is the sound like? am keen to hear it b4 i commit. thanks in advance bros!

*attach any pics u have of the exos too for referrences. :)

I am on a supersprint and mines a TS. If u wan u can come over and hear mine.

thanks! any bros kind enough to let me hear the physical thing?

Exos is all about the flow of gases..

I think you should be asking does the super sprint affect the acceleration in any way.

hi bee, thanks for the reminded. yes ive modded a couple of my previous rides before n understand how does the flow works, might affect low end /high end etc wif decat n extractors all. previously at LMC we have this common saying : " headers too big and backpressure too small aka eat alot but cannot shit out get constipation, headers too small, exos too big aka eat too little shit nothing out" lol. cheers!

hi bee, thanks for the reminded. yes ive modded a couple of my previous rides before n understand how does the flow works, might affect low end /high end etc wif decat n extractors all. previously at LMC we have this common saying : " headers too big and backpressure too small aka eat alot but cannot shit out get constipation, headers too small, exos too big aka eat too little shit nothing out" lol. cheers!

I have the SS muffler on my wife's TS. Besides the noise and looks of the tip, there is nothing to shout about.

Replied. As bro stated that's Abt it. Haha. But u welcome to hear it.

after sometime u will feel that stock extractor still the best...........

i just bought a 1.6 impreza, sound very nice on the SS, u can come hear it. i like it most when i start the car. Sound very power. 

On 06/06/2015 at 8:43 AM, terence2972 said:

i just bought a 1.6 impreza, sound very nice on the SS, u can come hear it. i like it most when i start the car. Sound very power. 

I tried bullet exh and when i change to ss single tip, i feel like ss abt the same as stock sound. :( yours is open pod?