Hi to all Bros & sis,
Seeking for your advice on my coe renewed gd5. Currently having issue on the engine temperature heating up issue. Whenever car travelled like some distance from redhill to airport example back and forth, whenever car stop over the traffic light or caught in a slow moving jam the temperature raises. Suddenly The a/c don’t feel the cold but only fan blowing. But once the car start moving like within 100-200m onwards, temperature needle drop and everything is back to normal. What’s more confusing, both of the front fans are spinning. coolen mixed with water (30:70 ratio)topped constantly, in fact filled fully coolen tank.
This happened after 1 replacement of passenger side fan (preowned) for the past 1 month.
Now my questions are whether for to do as below?
1) is my fan replacement a failure as in the motor not working fan
2) radiator issue such as radiator blockage piping
3) coolen quantities level such as to top full coolen instead
Really appreciate for your advice and suggestion.
Thank you in advance 🙏🏻 !
I have two things on sale here
1) Tanabe Sustec Pro Coilover with Teas Electric Active Suspension (akin to EDFC) for V9 Impreza (Hawkeyes) $700 neg
- No knocking sound watsoever when i dekit it.
- More details here
2) TD04L Turbocharger $300 neg
- Took it out from my current V10 HB. Comes together with stock TMIC.
- More details here
Interested, message me at 8748 2874.
Some items for sale. Fits cockeyes and hawkeyes unless stated.
No swap needed. Car scrapped.
1. STI intercooler
2. STI cluster meter, 180km/h
3. HKS EVC s
4. APEXi turbo timer
5. Mishimoto radiator
6. Whiteline anti roll bars front and back, selling as a set
9. Stock wrx intercooler
10. Sparco steering wheel wiv bosskit
11. Stock headlights (cockeye)
12. Stock midpipe and muffler, euro length.
13. Gold Brembo brakes set, 5x100.
To view items at my workshop. no photos.
Please whatapps at 97936142. May respond late wiv apologies.