veilside05

AL Tyres night time - Negative feedback

4 posts in this topic

Will not recommend any bros to go there night time when the boss is not around and the place is mend by the workers only. Not only the prices is anyhow quoted, the staff attitude sucks. I went there to swop tires to my spare rims and also do balancing/rotation.

Charge me:
Balancing/rotation for 4 tyres- $60

Patching for 1 tyre - $10

Wheel valve stem for 4 tyres - $40

Total is $110.

My friend commented why so expensive, the staff just say in a rude manner if it is expensive, you go elsewhere do. I was like wow. ok. this is how customer service works in AL Tyre during night time.

I remember going to AL Tyre previously and the rates were reasonable and the boss is nice. Not sure why I encountered such services that night.

I did a one time random search in mycarforum and this is what i found:

Balancing/rotation for 4 tyres - $20-$30 

Patching for 1 tyre - $6-$8 

Wheel valve stem - Rays one sell $18 for 4.

Total is $56 (i take the higher end of the price range)

Won't go AL Tyres night time in future and will not recommend to others to go in the night time as well. To think that I have been recommending AL Tyres whenever anyone ask me because they have been very reasonable and also have lots of selections.

i think night time they have surcharges for the work bro. of cos there is no call for the rude comment by the staff there. i believe everyone will also will ask if they were to be charge at that kind of price. They should have explain why and that's it.

Night service are for emergency type LL Boh Pian case. Those on night and weekend service are by poor attitude idiots, not helpful and rude species.

Night service are for emergency type LL Boh Pian case. Those on night and weekend service are by poor attitude idiots, not helpful and rude species.

i totally agreed after this experience. i itchy backside that day decided to swop rims,