bye4now...

Mods for 2015/2016 WRX/STI

198 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, Wonderstruck said:

Are you interested bro?:D

If I buy a WRX, I will surely get this... still thinking which car to buy...

43 minutes ago, Wonderstruck said:

👍👍 we need at least a few more. 

Maybe with aftermarket exhaust coming in... more people will change their mind to buy WRX...

58 minutes ago, Chua27 said:

I think quite a lot of new WRX on the road liao.

cheers

i also driving a 2015 wrx, can teach me how to mod? 

cheers 
ur

2 hours ago, LAZYBOY said:

i also driving a 2015 wrx, can teach me how to mod? 

cheers 
ur

Can ... you wait....

forget the Invidia Q300, here comes the new Invidia R400!

hot off the press from Invidia Taiwan... more details in the Invidia Taiwan facebook page 惡魔管-惡魔排氣管

p.s. I didn't realise that Invidia is a Taiwanese company until today, I've always thought they are American...

Either aftermarket mufflers will be a good add on to make our rides alittle noisier! The question now is which workshop is kind enough to help bring it in and get the necessary (irritating) LTA approval :(

By the way, I am thinking of installing a BOV. Any recommended Brand’s for a nice whoosing sound? I saw from SubiSpeed that they are carrying a TurboXS Hybrid BOV. Sounds interesting. Anyone tried on the 2015/16/17? Or any one installed any other brands yet?

Hi guys!!! I'm thinking of getting the new wrx. But not sure how much the insurance will cost. 29 years old with 20% Ncd. Anyone know the estimated cost for insurance?

Edited by Samwee

2 hours ago, Samwee said:

Hi guys!!! I'm thinking of getting the new wrx. But not sure how much the insurance will cost. 29 years old with 20% Ncd. Anyone know the estimated cost for insurance?

MI has in-house insurance. You can check with them the quotes.

new headlights showcased in 2017 Tokyo Auto Salon from Taiwanese manufacturer CoPlus  website here (yes, another Taiwanese company pretending to be Japanese company using a .jp domain)

anyone good in Chinese wanna write to them to organise a group purchase? :P  Remember to specify to them that we require RHD headlights. :rolleyes:

7 minutes ago, Wyven said:

Headlight modification is illegal FYI. 

well, there's only a handful of VAs running around in SG, so I doubt they'll even know the difference.  Besides, nowadays I hardly ever see any LTA bike on the roads compared to say 5 years ago.  Of course with any modifications, there's always a certain risk of getting caught.  It is up to each individual owner to decide for themselves.

On the contrary, is them much more frequently compare to 5 yrs ago. Almost Everyday and I seldom drive around. I only drive from point A to point B

On 28 December, 2016 at 6:14 PM, Samwee said:

Age & NCB is very important for wrx. Not sure for new car rates, for used Rex, I bought insurance from this broker recommended from friend. Can get him to quote. Watsapp Terence 9362 3352 for motor insurance help. He gives very good insurance premiums for wrx.

Hi guys! Anyone interested to form a whatsapp group to share info about our rides and mods? 

6 hours ago, Wonderstruck said:

Hi guys! Anyone interested to form a whatsapp group to share info about our rides and mods? 

Good idea ... let's start the group : )

We already have a small WhatsApp group for 2015+ WRX. PM me your contact so that I can add you in.

Hello All

I am think of changing my suspension to coilover. I am looking at bilstein-pss10 or Kw-V3. Can I check ay bro have change their new ride to coilover? My ride is 1 year old le. Any review that's helpful is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

WRX CVT MY2017

Hi nav1, any update of your coilover? I also looking around for one. 

Thx in advance 

Hi Lau

I haven been actively finding for it. But will do so these few weeks. Looking at B16-pss10 or KWv3. I will update once i install.