Cityvtec4m

Vetto Activ Slotted Rotor

16 posts in this topic

Anyone using this rotor? Apparently it look exactly like Dixcel but a lot cheaper. In term of quality and built does it have any issue?

Today decided to go for it and indeed it look, built, feel the same as dixcel. Happy I made the right choice and save myself some bucks for other mod.

25662215604_8360182f0a.jpg

26174568642_e23a9dfd4a.jpg

Total cost $2XX, include rotor + installation + GST. :lol:

can share wk shop name and for what car?

thats a very reasonable price. i reckon its for all subarus with brembo brakes.

I'm just curious, where at these Vetto rotors made? Seems suspiciously cheap to me.

2 minutes ago, Cityvtec4m said:

Too cheap don't buy, don't use. There's plenty of branded brand out there for you to choose

I already have brakes. I'm just curious where these are made, that's all, especially since they do indeed look exactly like Dixcel rotors. That's part of the point of a forum, right? To discuss gear? So... where are they made?

Not sure, why not you write directly to vetto and check. That will definitely give you the answer you are looking for.

Me just sharing the butt feel and naked eye visual check to found this is exact same size and design as Jap brand.

It's good to share good lobang. As of where it makes it aren't really hard to Guess. Everyone have their own Budget so cheapo like me will go for it. If brand really will give u a headache, best to keep clear than.

22 hours ago, Wyven said:

It's good to share good lobang. As of where it makes it aren't really hard to Guess. Everyone have their own Budget so cheapo like me will go for it. If brand really will give u a headache, best to keep clear than.

Of course it's good to share lobang, just like it's good to discuss lobang.

Usually, place of manufacture is printed on the box, that's why I asked. Thought it was a simple question, easily answered, and not offensive. If the box never say, then nevermind then, it's okay.

19 hours ago, Cityvtec4m said:

http://www.vetto.com.sg/index.php/about-us/vetto-technology

Btw been using it for 1yr+ and done 4 road trip to Penang this yr. Braking at 200km/h no issue, combo vetto rotor with hawk performance hps 5.0 pad for front and rear.

Thanks for the link, and I'm glad to hear the rotors have performed well in the real world, which is the most important thing.

I've also heard good things about Vetto from other bros.

Your Hawk Performance pads noisy and dusty or not? And what's the pad wear like? If off-topic nevermind, maybe can start another thread on Hawk pads.

Never check what's printed on the box, cause is recommended by my mechanic to take this rotor instead of Japan brand. 

Installed, tested and still working as it is supposed to do without any issue or whatever that's most important. Using road trip as test ground to confirmed this rotor do its job. Btw rotor + brake pad won't stop the car, good tires is the key factor.

From the website this rotor is also used for tracking as well so can't be that bad. 

Please search if anyone have contributed feedback or discuss on the mention brake pad.