Qtd

Very disappointing experience with MI

2 posts in this topic

Hi Guys,

Just want to warn all potential buyers for their subaru ride that they should be aware of the non-existent aftersales and customer services from MI.

I toppes up money to change my leather stiching color and added front sensors wih MI and ended up with different color stitching for my car and also faulty sensors.

My SE promised and wrote on the delivery order that he and MI will reticfy the issues which is why i collected the car.

Ended up nothing was resolved with this classic email reply from them:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Good Morning!

Our apologies for keeping you waiting.

We regret to inform you that the grey stitches cannot be changed as it is originally from Japan, only the stitches on the leather seat can be changed.

As regards the forward sensor (2P 3rdEye) installation issues, please be informed that all Forward Sensor that was installed by us works the same way. A switch need to be turned on whenever forward parking is required. If not, it will be activated all the time even in situation where the vehicle is stopping too near to the front vehicle at the traffic light.

We will get our installer to check on your sensor and the paint chip during your 1st servicing. Paint chip at sensor may be caused by the installation of front sensor. If so, contractor will have to be responsible in the rectification not limited to re-spray of the paint work.

For the rims, it is advised to have them changed by Motor Image. It is not recommended to go through outside contractors. As if not installed properly by them, it will affect the warranty on wheel bearing and wheel alignment.

Thank you.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"is like that one"