gjianhui

Spring sound near accelerator padel

1 post in this topic

After parking for hours and drive off, I will get a spring (boing) sound coming near e accelerator panel. (Attached is e recording). Anyone have experience this issue?

I'm driving an impreza 1.5 sedan 3rd gen

Voice 004-1.m4a.mp3

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By GD555
      Hi guys, I just bought a MT GD5.
      After driving it for a few days i realised that there's a list of issues (more annoyance that problems) that I think solvable by DIY.
      The only problem is that I can't get my hands on a reliable repair manual.
      Just would like to tap on the experiences from the Subis here and if anyone can shed some light on the cause of the following:
      Creaking sound when clutch is being depressed - only when car is on the move Whenever gear is engaged in 3rd and 5th, there's a hissing or whirring sound coming from behind the center console or under the dash The rear wheels keeps having random knocking sounds (like going over speed stripes) even when travelling on smooth straight highway The A/C sometimes give off a sourish stench, once in awhile Do anybody know what are the root cause?
      Thanks.
    • By gjianhui
      Hi,

My Impreza 1.5 is making the attached sound (hear around 5-6s point) when i decelerate and i accelerate again.
      Anyone can advice what could be e sound?
      Voice 001-1.m4a