sneakgeek

Levorg power upgrades

7 posts in this topic

Hi guys finally this forum has a section for the levorg. Anybody wanna share the power upgrades you have planned for your levorg?

1 person likes this

Any brother can share the performance of the car, how about the fc think to change  levorg tia

Edited by Theodorstorm

On 8/7/2016 at 7:22 PM, Theodorstorm said:

Any brother can share the performance of the car, how about the fc think to change  levorg tia

Remember, there can be no power with no combustion. More power, more combustion.

Hard to string power with frugal consumption in a sentence, for me. Just me .......

1 person likes this

On 8/7/2016 at 7:22 PM, Theodorstorm said:

I've been driving the levorg for 800+km and im on my second tank. First tank of petrol i got 10l/100km but now its getting better like 9l/100km i hope it gets better after oil change at 1k. Although on paper it says peak torque comes on at 1.8k rpm, u can only feel a real push from 2.5k onwards. Intelligent mode makes the car feels sluggish when carrying 3 passengers. i usually drive in S mode in city when i have passengers as power will come on earlier.

1 person likes this

On 12 August 2016 at 7:39 PM, sneakgeek said:

I've been driving the levorg for 800+km and im on my second tank. First tank of petrol i got 10l/100km but now its getting better like 9l/100km i hope it gets better after oil change at 1k. Although on paper it says peak torque comes on at 1.8k rpm, u can only feel a real push from 2.5k onwards. Intelligent mode makes the car feels sluggish when carrying 3 passengers. i usually drive in S mode in city when i have passengers as power will come on earlier.

Thk bro for the information 

Upgraded with Race chip, throttle response unit, OBD chip, AP front 6 pot brakes, T-Rev valve response, Blitz air filter, TM works 16V VSD with Ci & battery pulser etc for the power plant.The setup makes i mode feels so much responsive now. FC around 520 to 550km est per tank. 

IMG_0276.JPG