Der

2017 Subaru Impreza

20 posts in this topic

Any discussions ongoing for the new 2017 Subaru Impreza?

On Wednesday, February 01, 2017 at 11:35 AM, Der said:

Hi I believe there is no discussion yet. Any new impreza buyer who bought their cars? 

On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 11:35 AM, Der said:

Did you bought the car ? Can take some pics and post here ?

It looks damn sexy on pictures

: )

The impreza 2017 is not on the road yet. Understand from the agent, it should be out somewhere in mid March. So I guess we could only wait for the first batch to be out, in order to comment more.

As for the fuel consumption, I have doubt on it. I mean how can be so low? 

6.3km per litre for a 1.6 auto na stock car .... unheard of : )

6.3 L / 100 km (Litres per 100 KM) or 15 km/L (Kilometers per Litre)

On 3/3/2017 at 9:08 AM, Chua27 said:

6.3km per litre for a 1.6 auto na stock car .... unheard of : )

I used to drive one

It seem like we will be able to see the new Impreza on the road by next week.....

Haha ya can't wait for it. But I guess there will be some delays for the first batch of impreza sedan. From what I heard from my SE the other day, the collections is pushed to early April instead of March.  Not sure about the rest though. Perhaps the hatchback impreza will be on the road first. 

Just booked for one. It's still not on the road yet. 

On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 4:57 PM, St13 said:

Just booked for one. It's still not on the road yet. 

Congrats ... when collecting ?

Dunno yet. I still waiting for my COE though. Haha. But heard from agent that the car is still not on the road yet. Everyone whom bought the car still waiting for the Lta to pass the vehicle

Heard that MotorImage struggling to sell the Impreza 2017 2.0 litre models. In fact was told by their Sales that no local stock, and any orders will need to wait for the unit to be imported.

So guys, discounting the COE price factor and higher road tax,  which model is better? 1.6 litre or 2.0 litre ?

the price difference between the 2.0 model and new legacy is too small(only $4k difference), if i'm in the market for a new car around that price range, the new legacy is a no brainer.

btw, spotted one unit of black 2017 impreza hatchback @ tampines today..

I'm collecting mine next week! 😃

1 hour ago, St13 said:

I'm collecting mine next week! 😃

Congrats ... remember to post pics here when you collected.

23 hours ago, Chua27 said:

Congrats ... remember to post pics here when you collected.

Nice. 

Totally disappointed with Subaru! Gotten my new Impreza last Tues. The bonnet of the car is full for scratches. There is some uneven paint on the side of the door. 

The sales representative tried to wax the bonnet but couldn't remove the scratches. I took almost 3 hours to collect my car because of this. I have feedback to Subaru about this and guess what, they came back to me say they will give me a full car polishing as COMPENSATION?! Polishing for my car is not a compensation. It is the most basis thing they should do for the scratches. My car is a Nee car, why do I even need a FULL car polishing? When I question them about uneven paint? They have no answer to this. Polishing cannot remove uneven original paint. 

Guess I have to stuck with this kind of aftersales service for the next 3-5 years

On 5/19/2017 at 5:05 PM, St13 said:

Totally disappointed with Subaru! Gotten my new Impreza last Tues. The bonnet of the car is full for scratches. There is some uneven paint on the side of the door. 

The sales representative tried to wax the bonnet but couldn't remove the scratches. I took almost 3 hours to collect my car because of this. I have feedback to Subaru about this and guess what, they came back to me say they will give me a full car polishing as COMPENSATION?! Polishing for my car is not a compensation. It is the most basis thing they should do for the scratches. My car is a Nee car, why do I even need a FULL car polishing? When I question them about uneven paint? They have no answer to this. Polishing cannot remove uneven original paint. 

Guess I have to stuck with this kind of aftersales service for the next 3-5 years

Disappointing service indeed!

Do share photos.