BLehBLeh

*[OFFICIAL]* SCSG Subaru Fest 2017!

38 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Guys Its Finally Here!!! We have been hearing you..

Finally! Subaru Club Singapore's Official get together! It's been a long awaited event and we've finally have an official venue to host everyone!

Please visit here for more information and RSVP your attendance!!! 

https://www.facebook.com/events/1807829776208661/

In conjunction with our Subaru Club Singapore 2017 mega meet up on the 21st May 2017, 3pm, we are proud to announce:

Our 2017 limited edition decal is now for sale! This will be a Limited Edition and there will only be 1 run for these decals! (you can't get them anymore in the future)

Each decal will cost $10. Profits will go to a selected orphanage as charity.

Collection of decals will be at the event.

Please visit this link to register

https://goo.gl/forms/othbBZQfdRUlNPTb2

Cheers! 

logo2.jpg

logo1.jpg

*New Updates**

Cut off order for the decals will be this Wednesday 2359 10th May 2017!! Payment will be message to you on this Friday via your mobile number. Those who have not order please do it quick else you will miss the chance having this limited edition decal and a chance to do charity.. Cheers!! 

***Please Take Note!!!!***

Dear members, the team at SCSG have discovered quality issues with the decals issued out during our megameet. We are now working with our supplier to print a new batch. Affected decals would be the black decals.

Once the new batch of decals are out, we will do a 1 to 1 exchange to all affected decals.
SCSG would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused.

***New Updates!!!!***

Hi Guys... Latest update on the replacement decals!!!!

The replacement decals are ready!!!

We will be holding a decal replacement session on 2nd July 17, 1-5pm at kallang leisure carpark infront of burger king.. 

Those who had purchased our subiefest decals please drop by with ur existing decals regardless of black or white edition or give us your name to exchange with us.. For those who cannot make it, please contact the decal in-charge on when you want to meet him to collect. :)

Date are subjected to changes... If there are any changes, it will be updated here.. Thanks!!

Edited by BLehBLeh
2 people like this

Well Done Moderators.. Look forward to a good turn out.

Please help to spread the news .... will be one hell of an event !!

1 person likes this

Looking forward to the event!! do help help to bring more awareness to this event! 

Yep will have decal... More information will be shared in the facebook event page at a later time... stay tune!! 

May previous decal was scrapped together with my Impreza. Lol

Can I only get the decal or not? May not be going leh. I

Posted (edited)

Upz

Edited by BLehBLeh

Nice. 

I think the pink line should be red now as the current sti is red. Not pink liao.

Haha, just a suggestion.

On 20/03/2017 at 10:58 PM, Chua27 said:

Please help to spread the news .... will be one hell of an event !!

Chua, Paul mentioned that you guys are doing your third site recce soon. I'm concerned about traffic logistics. Eg, if this meet-up is being held on the roof of Carros Centre, that means one entrance and one exit, all via carpark entrance/exit. If crowded and people anyhow park, siao liao, once enter cannot leave. Also, if on rooftop, rain then how?

I'll be there but will be bringing one of my kids and won't be able to stay long, and can't afford to kena stuck in carpark jam if my son scully need to pang sai pang jio. 

11 hours ago, muser said:

Chua, Paul mentioned that you guys are doing your third site recce soon. I'm concerned about traffic logistics. Eg, if this meet-up is being held on the roof of Carros Centre, that means one entrance and one exit, all via carpark entrance/exit. If crowded and people anyhow park, siao liao, once enter cannot leave. Also, if on rooftop, rain then how?

I'll be there but will be bringing one of my kids and won't be able to stay long, and can't afford to kena stuck in carpark jam if my son scully need to pang sai pang jio. 

Hi Muser, we are still planning the parking allocation. We will flash some plans once it is firmed to orientate everyone. We will have marshals giving directions too. Rest assure your concern is our concern. Rain wise, there are some overhanging shelter along all the roof top shop/units and also staircases leading to lower level but if you are worried just standby your own umbrella coz the sun might be blazing too. There are 3 toilets at the 3 corners of the rooftop, so no worries about PS PJ. We will ensure that it will be open. 

Looking forward to see your guys!

1 person likes this

Me too, registered via Google doc, just wonder what's next. 

22 hours ago, nuts23 said:

Hi will we get any kind of confirmation after registering for the decal?

Used this https://goo.gl/forms/othbBZQfdRUlNPTb2 to register but didn't get any confirmation after.

Thanks.

This is to confirm we have recevied your registeration.

Let me know if you have further clarifications. 

cheers

17 hours ago, newkid said:

Me too, registered via Google doc, just wonder what's next. 

You will get the payment and collection details soon.

cheers

1 person likes this

22 hours ago, Chua27 said:

This is to confirm we have recevied your registeration.

cheers

Thanks Chua27!

On 4/19/2017 at 11:24 AM, Chua27 said:

You will get the payment and collection details soon.

cheers

Thanks, can't wait. 

Wonder if we still see those members during good old Impreza day. Lol