BLehBLeh

*[OFFICIAL]* SCSG Subaru Fest 2017!

38 posts in this topic

New updates!! Refer to first post 

Just curious if there are any members near Ang Mo Kio that will convoy to this event ? If yes, I would like to tag along if possible.

22 hours ago, Smuldge_WRX said:

Just curious if there are any members near Ang Mo Kio that will convoy to this event ? If yes, I would like to tag along if possible.

I believe the Subtag here will be glad to assist you.

It is this SUNDAY! We have more than 150 cars till date!! See you there!!!

*Take Note* 
- Please do not wait outside of the building for your friends to convoy in. If your group is doing convoy, gather at other places first before heading down. This is to prevent blockage of the road which may cause traffic hold ups.

- Parking lots are limited and you may be directed to park at level 1 by the traffic marshals.

- When leaving try to leave as a group of 3 or 4 instead of a big group.

*Disclaimer* - Updated as of 15 May, schedule is subject to change.

18447648_1385520738174513_4239416404159940138_n.jpg

18489474_1385520798174507_3971849328510359100_o.jpg

1 person likes this

It was a great event ! Thank you to all the organizers for the hard work and dedication, rain or shine to make this event happen for all the members to gather and meet as well as appreciate each other's rides.

2 people like this

Now the event is over and I didn't make it to the event.

How can I collect the decal now?

Hi newkid, 

We will be holding a informal session for black decal exchanges and also for those who have not collect their decal.. We will announce the information soon or you maybe contacted by one of the ex-co personnel..

Thanks!! :) 

New update!! Refer to first post

Posted (edited)

Am I the only who thought that the decals are the wrong way around? Meaning the sticky side should be the side that you read, so you stick it on the inside of your car window so it can be read from the outside. These decals have the sticky side on the back, meaning that you stick it on the inside of your car window, but they face the inside of the car. People outside won't be able to read it the right way. Hope I'm making sense.

Edited by nuts23

haha it is on the right way... the top can just stick it to the screen... but u are right.. i believe normally is the other way round.. if you bought the black color one... wait for the 1 for 1 exchange session.. it will be better than the current ones.. 

Posted (edited)

Hi Guys... Latest update on the replacement decals!!!!

The replacement decals are ready!!!

We will be holding a decal replacement session on 2nd July 17, 1-5pm at kallang leisure carpark infront of burger king.. 

Those who had purchased our subiefest decals please drop by with ur existing decals regardless of black or white edition or give us your name to exchange with us.. For those who cannot make it, please contact the decal in-charge on when you want to meet him to collect. :)

Date are subjected to changes... If there are any changes, it will be updated here.. Thanks!!

Edited by BLehBLeh
1 person likes this

Reminder!! We will be having decal exchange Tmr from 1-5pm at kallang leisure public car park facing Burger King!!! Please drop by for the decal exchange..