darthbelly

where you all buy car accessories?

7 posts in this topic

like those mats, holders, cushion all ? anyone buy online? like from ezbuy ?

2 hours ago, darthbelly said:

like those mats, holders, cushion all ? anyone buy online? like from ezbuy ?

Mostly Taobao (TB), hahah. Or Ezbuy for items that are too bulky to be shipped directly through TB. Only when I can't find what I want on TB will l head to Japanparts.com, Subispeed and ebay.

icic got intro to ezbuy by my mate he was sharing some friends deal thing car camera etc earlier 

what you all think? 

4 minutes ago, darthbelly said:

icic got intro to ezbuy by my mate he was sharing some friends deal thing car camera etc earlier 

what you all think? 

Think about what? Ezbuy? I treat it simply as a freight forwarder for other ecommerce platforms like Taobao. So it's not a vendor in and of itself. But I've had very good experiences using Ezbuy so far.

i see i only started using them recently buy those toilet paper, milo etc then realised they got alot of car stuff too looks quite cheap but yet to buy or try 

2 hours ago, darthbelly said:

i see i only started using them recently buy those toilet paper, milo etc then realised they got alot of car stuff too looks quite cheap but yet to buy or try 

Think of Ezbuy as a version of Vpost/comGateway/Borderlinx for Asian shopping sites.

Lots of cheap stuff for sure, but got to evaluate by going to Taobao, etc, and checking out individual sellers' track record and feedback before committing. Just cuz it's featured on Ezbuy doesn't mean QC can make it. One cent money, one cent goods, as they say. I've found that for car stuff, it's often worth it to go for the slightly more expensive items, and to buy from reputable sellers even if their prices are slightly higher, especially for items like strut bars and spoilers. I don't know how many cheap items I've simply thrown away.

icic cool tks! i go try jin chai buy some car stuff