Shik4ne

Faulty Side Mirror

5 posts in this topic

Hi guys, I have some issue with my Forester side mirror. Out of a sudden my driver side side mirror motor seems to be running non stop creating a irritating sound. No matter how i open or close my side mirror the sound keeps coming unless i turned off the engine. Anyone know what could he the issue?

On 7/18/2017 at 8:19 PM, Shik4ne said:

Hi guys, I have some issue with my Forester side mirror. Out of a sudden my driver side side mirror motor seems to be running non stop creating a irritating sound. No matter how i open or close my side mirror the sound keeps coming unless i turned off the engine. Anyone know what could he the issue?

I experience this before on my previous ride. the mechansim inside worn out, need replace, which cost me $200+.... 

Thks. I managed to get it fix in one of the JB workshop for RM240.

On 8/7/2017 at 1:01 AM, Shik4ne said:

Thks. I managed to get it fix in one of the JB workshop for RM240.

Hi Bro,

Can PM me the workshop in JB to do this repair (My side mirror (driver side) faulty)? Thanks. 

Hi, they workshop i went is located at "8, Jalan Molek 1/13, Taman Molek, 81100 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia".

You can look for Ah Jack @ +60 12772 7888.

I did it for my old ride Forester SH. They are not really that specialized in side mirror repair. It just so happened that they have the parts to fixed my side mirror. So best is you contact him before heading over.

Cheers.