1 post in this topic
1. Stock 2.0/2.5 extractor with up pipe -$20
2. Cockeye engine original undertray -$20
3. Radiator fan -$20
4. Pink STI injector -$100
5. SARD fuel regulator (large) -$50
6. DW 301 high flow fuel pump -$100
7. Mcguard security anti theft lug nuts -$50
keen Watsapp 93388772
Hi to all Bros & sis,
Seeking for your advice on my coe renewed gd5. Currently having issue on the engine temperature heating up issue. Whenever car travelled like some distance from redhill to airport example back and forth, whenever car stop over the traffic light or caught in a slow moving jam the temperature raises. Suddenly The a/c don’t feel the cold but only fan blowing. But once the car start moving like within 100-200m onwards, temperature needle drop and everything is back to normal. What’s more confusing, both of the front fans are spinning. coolen mixed with water (30:70 ratio)topped constantly, in fact filled fully coolen tank.
This happened after 1 replacement of passenger side fan (preowned) for the past 1 month.
Now my questions are whether for to do as below?
1) is my fan replacement a failure as in the motor not working fan
2) radiator issue such as radiator blockage piping
3) coolen quantities level such as to top full coolen instead
Really appreciate for your advice and suggestion.
Thank you in advance 🙏🏻 !
Handing over my car to the buyer this week, so some parts need to be lelong off (negotiable). Car will be at BMS Woodlands this Wednesday 2th May.
1) 18" Prodrive GC05F with Ray lugnuts / 2017 Yokohama ADO8R with Orange TPMS (require your set) $800
2) Drift Racing 6/4 with disc (only can fit 18") (does not require your set) $700
3) HKS EVC boost controller (does not require your set) $200
4) Koyorad radiatior with caps (require your set) $200
5) Cobb Air Intake Box (require your set) $150
6) 18G with AVO TMIC (does not require your set) $500
7) Amaron Battery (changed January 2018) (require your set) $80
8) Varis-styled cf bonnet (require your set) $200
Interested, msg me your offer at 8748 2874.
Original Brembo Black 4/2 Front & Rear From Subaru STi Hatchback ~ $1,880
Package include :
Front & Rear 90% Dixcel Slotted Rotors Front & Rear ( Replace on April 2017 )
Dixcel ZD Brake Pads ( Replace on April 2017 together with Rotors )
Original Paint never respray / touch up before
Best for Subaru Impreza, WRX, BRZ, Forester XT