Jakeip

Need for Exiga ECU

1 post in this topic

I am new to this forum, not from SG either but JDMs land in our country. I own an Exiga GT and is in need of an ECU which of course is not available in Africa at the moment owing to its unpopularity. Does anyone have it or know where I can get one?

The part number is JW22611AP120

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Jakeip
      I am new to this forum, not from SG either but JDMs land in our country.
      I own an Exiga GT and is in need of an ECU which of course is not available in Africa at the moment owing to its unpopulairty.
      Does anyone have it or know where I can get one?
    • By yamcake
      Hi, not sure if anyone knows what turbo is the exiga GT running on, and is it possible to upgrade the turbo, and to what model?
      anyone wants to form a chatroom we can discuss more? 
      cheers..
    • By pandago
      Letting go of my Gold Brembo GT 4/2 pot BBK.
      Front 4 piston, rear 2 piston.
      Rotors PCD 5X100
      Previously fitted on Subaru Legacy GT BM9
      Front Rotos still have about 60% life left. Rear rotors about 90% ( they were changed about 6 months ago) and they have a 190mm hand brake drum.
      Front and rear brake pads changed about 6 months ago as well.
      Cones with stainless steel brake hose, front slitted rotors and rear rotors, front and rear brake pads, front 4 pot gold Brembo GT caliper, rear 2 pot gold Brembo GT caliper, bracket for legacy GT (for other models I can refer you to someone to customise at your own cost)
      These should bolt on to any Subaru Legacy MY10 or newer, newer WRX. STI will probably need to change rotors.
      Any other car models or unsure, please check with your mechanic/workshop. 

• By Androoly
      WTS 
      Black Exiga GT Bonnet (Original with Turbo hood) at $388 (Nego) + exchange with stock Exiga 2.0 Bonnet. Surely adds sportiness to non-GT Exiga.
      Buyer to pay for labour.
      Contact me at 98773613. Thanks.