XINNN

NEWWW SUBARU OWNER

2 posts in this topic

Hi guys , I’m new and am a lady driving Subaru as my first car & I really love and enjoy it. I am also really interested and wish to learn more about this car, their parts and how people modify them anyone can reply me here ? Thank you. 

U can change exhaust first for power & coil over for handling stability. Those are basic setup.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Xin Li Chin
      Hi everyone. I am new to having a subaru impreza 1.5 sedan.. any tips that i can make this car more powerful and nicer ?
    • By Aveolo cs3
      Hi all
      Just bought an used impreza sedan (MT) registered in 2010 and new to this forum. Previous rides were Chevy Aveo, Lancer CS3 and WV polo (MK4). I have browsed thru the forum and came across terms like GH, GV, MY09 etc and pretty confusing.  Can i check with fellow drivers there if my ride is registered in 2010, then it should be MY10? and what does MY stands for? As for the chassis variant, i did some googling and is mine GE? a picture tells a 1000 words so i have attached some pics not. Will be collecting this weekend
      Thank you

• By saviour
      Hi,
      My car is EOL in Sept, i need to sell the below before the end of August. Please do have a look the best price offered secures, No LOWBALLERS please,  thanks! There is some wear on the items as you can see on the pics, so if you are a fussy buyer, please be aware, the pics i have attached will give you a good idea on the condition.
      1. Greddy Boost Controller ( you pay for cost to remove)
      2. Carbon Ac and Centre Console stickered panel  ( you pay for cost to remove)
      3. Carbon sills for all 4 doors
      4.Meter Hood, will throw in all meters for FREE
      4. THULE roof rack
      5. Brembo 4 pot caliper ( front pair) ( you pay to remove, this one either you swap with your original pair, or you wait till i scrap my car in Sept)

Please Wattsapp me with your offer, or if you need to see the condition, i have attached pics. Best Offer gets them: 98333856

• By heng8448
      Hi all, some left over parts after vehicle had scrapped. (07 Hawkeye impreza JDM auto WRX)

1. Power Enterprise 800cc injector (5yrs old) - $500
      2. stock tmic - $50
      3. stock wrx fuelpump - $20 
      4. Left & Right - Blue Alcantara front bucket Seat - $380
      5. 07 Auto WRX ECU (open source tuned by Dynotechnica) - $200
      6. Greddy type-r BOV - $200
      7. Pivot Shift Lamp (blue light) (small) - $50
      8. 07 Auto WRX MAF sensor - $100
      9. 07 Auto WRX JDM length Stock D/P with cat - $300
      10. Custom build 38mm spacer for Subaru WRX to fit stock spare tyre on Brembo brakes - $50 only 1 pc ( 5x100 )
      11. Stock oem radiator - $100 (abt 1 yr old)
      12. Stock radiator reservoir (like new) - $10
      13. Methanol - works engineering (POWER JUICE) 5 litres bottle - $30 (new & sealed)
      14. Cusco rear anti row bar with C link - $100

Please contact me at 978six 29zero4 to deal.
    • By Chufenggg
      Hi all, 2007 2.5 WRX here : ) 
      First owner through my Father, Still one owner now. December 2017 will be 10 years old, just touched 50,000km mileage.